Rand Paul meets with black leaders in Ferguson

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think i figured out what Kland Paul is doing here. He said some shyt that most Americans find abhorrent (criticizing Civil Rights), to cover his ass if it ever comes up in a general election (:pachaha:) , he can point and say "who me? racist? I was the only high profile presidential candidate to go to Ferguson and speak out about high incarceration rates etc. How can I be racist?" He wants to do it early before the the Republican primary season kicks off.

Because there is no way he is sincere about these overtures or thinks he can convert black voters.

Very cynical I know but, I can't find any other explanation.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Because there is no way he is sincere about these overtures or thinks he can convert black voters.
... and who is sincere?

In a race for office its literally A, B, C, or D or don't vote at all, and I have yet to hear an argument against Paul that cannot be leveled against the rest of the field as well. If we are focusing on what separates them(as we should IMO) he should be the hands down front runner.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I think i figured out what Kland Paul is doing here. He said some shyt that most Americans find abhorrent (criticizing Civil Rights), to cover his ass if it ever comes up in a general election (:pachaha:) , he can point and say "who me? racist? I was the only high profile presidential candidate to go to Ferguson and speak out about high incarceration rates etc. How can I be racist?" He wants to do it early before the the Republican primary season kicks off.

Very cynical I know but, I can't find any other explanation.

i actually wouldnt disagree with this, i think he is trying to present himself as a "new" leader

my thing is that i dont think hillary or other white democrats are different, they make similar calculations using different variables

im advocating that black people split our vote so that is why i would consider rand paul, not because i think he will save anybody but i think black people need to be just as cynical and just as calculating with our vote as any politician

the cold fear that will creep into the democratic party if there is a hint that the black vote is splitting is pure gold and would increase black political influence, cuz we want both parties pandering to black people

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
meanwhile at the white house:

Obama-golf-silence.jpg

just being president. :skip:
jfT6k.png

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not even really a liberal vs conservative thing IMHO.
To me, its about overcoming liberal tribalism...
Rand is the only potential candidate, that is speaking directly to the black community, and proposing policies that would directly benefit African Americans... :manny: he should have our support should he run against the current field... hands down.

:mjlol:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i respect u bruh, but if you really believe the horseshyt you just wrote, I feel sorry for you.

Rand Paul doesn't give a flying rats ass about African Americans...he is an Ayn Rand disciple. AA's are just a political means to an end for him...he doesn't care about you or your issues.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Rand Paul doesn't give a flying rats ass about African Americans... AA's are just a political means to an end for him...he doesn't care about you or your issues.
I believe this to be true of all politicians... so attempts to pin it on him specifically fall on deaf ears :manny:
I'm not disagreeing with anyone on the "don't trust these cacs, they are racist" front. I'm just applying that to all of the cacs in Washington... and I suggest you brehs do the same.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Its just safer to assume they are all supporters of white supremacy. :manny:
... and the results of the policies from both sides support it.

then why put them on a pedestal in the first place?

you're a hack