Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Daps
DJ Augustin saved the bulls season :scusthov:
Don't you mean he fukked their season up?
www.MessenTools.com-Games-tanks.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
damn.. i think i'm officially on the bandwagon of cats who dont like cp3's game :snoop:... at least not when with Blake.. b/c even with the amount blake scored 2night, its just not the same feel and tone. its like blake is lost out there just setting an endless amount of picks only to get the ball swung away from him... and then he'll finally and randomly get a post up but by then its back to that deer in the headlights tentative shyt from earlier in the season. or a bunch of 15-18 foot jumpers instead of letting him actually post up and develop a rhythm. i'm not even a clippers fan but its disappointing to see.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
damn.. i think i'm officially on the bandwagon of cats who dont like cp3's game :snoop:... at least not when with Blake.. b/c even with the amount blake scored 2night, its just not the same feel and tone. its like blake is lost out there just setting an endless amount of picks only to get the ball swung away from him... and then he'll finally and randomly get a post up but by then its back to that deer in the headlights tentative shyt from earlier in the season. or a bunch of 15-18 foot jumpers instead of letting him actually post up and develop a rhythm. i'm not even a clippers fan but its disappointing to see.

Chris Paul doenst even catch sh1t for decision-making. He pulled up for a 3 down the stretch. N1gga sux from behind the 3. :what: Then he kept trying to hit Barnes in the corner. :what:

He just has to control too much.

And jj Reddikk is a bish. Im tired of this dude never playing

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU

Its nothing entertaining about watching him play I dont know how many he ended up with tonight but i remember him getting fouled shooting a 3 at the end of a quarter, 2 free throws off the rip move (they were in the bonus), and the slow down in the backcourt so the big man falls into and got 2 free throws.

He literally out here getting by on gimmicks like he a role player. He does not drive to the basket at all unless his team is in the penalty

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Dont know whether to watch another Clipper game or not until we get some new additions. Doc better tell Paul to move that ball around or we're no better off than when Del Negro was coach.. Plus this side Doc is a terrible GM. His moves have been horrible

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Dont know whether to watch another Clipper game or not until we get some new additions. Doc better tell Paul to move that ball around or we're no better off than when Del Negro was coach.. Plus this side Doc is a terrible GM. His moves have been horrible
even with 11 assists you dont think he moves the ball around?

EDIT: 14 assists

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

I dont lnow why we're surprised. Doc let Rondo do the same sh1t. He never stopped it nor encouraged ball movement. Seems like this will be the offense. :ehh:

Blakes fts are back to being :lupe: I cant blame Doc or ballhog for that

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Those assist stats are so overrated. Chris Paul is honestly the most overrated player in the league. To get them he has to overdribble and dominate the ball the entire gm.
Oh so he a under 5 sec and make something happen type a player.