Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
For those of us tired of the GOAT discussion in NFL.

Wish they'd leave that crap in NBA. It has poisoned basketball and basketball discussion and I want it as far away from football as possible.

Michael Irvin is so underrated as a WR. He lost much time due to an initial blown ACL, which set him back, and then rhe suspension and of course the career ending neck injury. As a result of all those hardships, he only played like 10 seasobs worth of games. For the 7 years that he played an entire season, he averaged
86 receptions for 1,332 yards and 7 td. Wow!! This is despite Emmitt taking away alot of his td opportunities, running the ball while up ahead and a lack of prolific attempts/yards by his QB(by that era's standards)

My favorite player!

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Opening week gonna be Chargers at Chiefs on NBC Thursday

Chargers (Harbaugh's return to the NFL, Herbert returning from injury and wanting to showcase him)
Ravens (rematch of the AFC Title Game)
Honorable mention: Texans (surprise team led by the ROY)

Would not surprise me if they went with the Texans like they did with the Lions this past season :ehh:

Chiefs at 49ers Week 8 4:35 FOX

CBS will fight like hell to keep that from being crossflexed.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For those of us tired of the GOAT discussion in NFL.

Wish they'd leave that crap in NBA. It has poisoned basketball and basketball discussion and I want it as far away from football as possible.

My favorite player!

fukk Brandon perna!!!! :russ: :russ:

That dude is a broncos super fan and HATES the chiefs lol

I don’t think you understand how much he does 😂

But he respects Pat lol this is the only video he ever said anything good about him. Watch more and you’ll see

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
fukk Brandon perna!!!! :russ: :russ:

That dude is a broncos super fan and HATES the chiefs lol

I don’t think you understand how much he does 😂

But he respects Pat lol this is the only video he ever said anything good about him. Watch more and you’ll see

Even if he hates the Chiefs it's still one of the better NFL youtube channels. I'm a Cowboys fan so :yeshrug:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm watching the NFL Turning Point vids and it was sad that out of nowhere at the end of the conference championship game episode they had a segment just to give props to Dre Greenlaw. Wild as fukk to me considering him tearing his achilles in the Super Bowl.