Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Is there an off season/draft thread? Lot of interesting stuff I’m seeing

-JJ Mccacrthy is gonna go a lot higher than people think. Some team is gonna force it and take him top 15

-It’s a miraculous year for white athletes :heh: Cooper Dejean and Ladd Mcconkey are legit. They’re gonna go a lot higher than people think and the coli gonna lose its mind. I think dejan is gonna be a star, minkah Fitzpatrick type

- If it’s not one of the top 3 WRs, might as well wait to the 2nd round. It’s gonna be a huge run on WRs late 1st/2nd round. It could be 10 WRs taken from 25-50 range

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Is there an off season/draft thread? Lot of interesting stuff I’m seeing

-JJ Mccacrthy is gonna go a lot higher than people think. Some team is gonna force it and take him top 15

-It’s a miraculous year for white athletes :heh: Cooper Dejean and Ladd Mcconkey are legit. They’re gonna go a lot higher than people think and the coli gonna lose its mind. I think dejan is gonna be a star, minkah Fitzpatrick type

- If it’s not one of the top 3 WRs, might as well wait to the 2nd round. It’s gonna be a huge run on WRs late 1st/2nd round. Like 10-12 from the 25-50 range
We have a draft thread but it's not stickied. It should be.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
edit: I see it's already been posted. But yeah that new salary cap is good news for the Chiefs.

They can sign Chris Jones now. Pure fukkery.
:dead:

I'll take it tho, this is gonna be very interesting to see how teams respond to the extra cash.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

They can sign Chris Jones now. Pure fukkery.
:dead:

I'll take it tho, this is gonna be very interesting to see how teams respond to the extra cash.

They can
It also means another team can completely blow him away with an offer
If say, the Texans offer him the biggest contract for a defensive player ever would he turn it down? :jbhmm:

I at least want another team to try and make him make a tough decision. That's what free agency is supposed to be about

broller

Veteran
Daps
Opening week gonna be Chargers at Chiefs on NBC Thursday

Chiefs at 49ers Week 8 4:35 FOX

Ravens at Chiefs Week 10 8:10 NBC

Apparently they don't like to do division games for opening night. I think it will be the Texans at Chiefs once again like it was in 2020