*Random Thought....Ugly like her Mother

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
@Barnett114 is a bytch ass nikka. 5'5. Pull up little nikka then put me on your ignore list fakkit

@Wheresmypassport your wife hispanic? :mjlol: that's why you've been hurt this whole time. why didnt u just say so nikka. I got nothing against your ole lady. Your ole lady and her familia might be straight but it doesnt take away from other people from that region. I have arab friends, asian friends, white friends, east african friends i can kick it with. There are decent people in every culture but dont get it twisted, those people are exceptions

@QuavoFlow when you come to the east coast, fight me little nikka. You aint shyt and I can guarantee you wont pull up. You should be moving south the same time I do. I dare you to meet me and my savages. You run your mouth online though mjpls. You from San Diego. Aint nobody scared of any nikka from San Diego. dikk sucking fakkit stanning the worst autotune rappers. Fight me p*ssy. I'll be off probation by then. Dont run to the cops when I slap the taste out of your smart ass mouth though

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
@Wheresmypassport your wife hispanic? :mjlol: that's why you've been hurt this whole time. why didnt u just say so nikka. I got nothing against your ole lady. Your ole lady and her familia might be straight but it doesnt take away from other people from that region. I have arab friends, asian friends, white friends, east african friends i can kick it with. There are decent people in every culture but dont get it twisted, those people are exceptions

With all the bullshyt that people say about brazers on here, you think I'm hurt? :heh: