*Random Thought....Ugly like her Mother

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
So i was dating this girl for about 2 months and things were...lets say amazing.The sex was on point and she was a good girl.We used to kick it damn near every weeknd in between our schedules because we both worked.So after about a month she started getting extremely comfortable with me telling me she couldn't wait for me to meet the fam and shyt:shaq:especially her mother.I was reluctant:lolbron:but not crazy because in my mind i figured to take it slow but u know how that go with women the D sometimes makes there mind blurry.So i thought nothing of meeting her mother.Plus, i just knew that her Mom had to be a dime or looked like a dime back in the day because the jawn was bad af but you know what they say looking at a girls' mother can give you an idea of what she might look like in the near future.So we went over to her mother house after good sex and bumping to Miguel Kaleidoscope Dream:stopitslime:I was nervous because you know.So her mother opens the door Smfh:ohhh:i literally died while standing up lol her mother looked like Gollum from Lord of the Rings.I know im probably going to hell but after that day i cut her off:manny:the future aint always pretty brehs gollum - Google Search

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
MauryLaughing.gif

ayo yall nikkas kill me...this nikka said almost died standing up :deadkoolaid: