Rank the Star Wars movies from best to worst

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Empire Strikes Back - Perfect film, nuff said
2. A New Hope - A little dated but still great
3. Return of the Jedi - Spent too much time on Tattooine and the Ewoks were terrible, but the stuff with Luke vs. Vader and the Emperor are some of the strongest scenes of the entire series
4. Rogue One - First half of the movie is a mess, but the second half is awesome. Also has the best action scenes of the whole series. And that Vader scene is a classic
5. Revenge of the Sith - Not great, but a step up from the rest of the prequels
6. The Force Awakens - Technically a better movie than Revenge of the Sith as far as acting and dialogue, but Sith gets the edge for actually taking risks and having legit vision. I thought Force Awakens was okay after first watch, hated it after the second watch.
7. The Phantom Menace - Not as bad as people say but still pretty bad
8. Attack of the Clones - "I don't like sand," nuff said

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Empire (Darker tone)
Rogue One (Realistic ending, OG Vader putting in work)
Jedi (Han rescue took too long IMO)
A New Hope (camp factor hasn't aged well, but still holds up)
Revenge (this should've took episode II's place, better script, Vader's turn was botched)
The Phantom Menace (at least took a chance at being original)
Attack of the Clones (bad CGI, poor performances, bad script)
Force Awakens (lazy rip-off of ANH)

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A New Hope
The Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
The Force Awakens
Revenge of the Sith
Rogue One
Attack of the Clones
The Phantom Menace

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I couldn't even make it through a 2nd watch of force awakens. Got about halfway through on netflix and turned it off. Will never watch again. Just a complete soulless cash grab of a film with 0 redeeming or artistic qualities.

Rogue one I really enjoyed in theatres but on a 2nd watch it went down considerably. I was blown away by the best action of the series in my opinion but on a 2nd watch I realized how very deeply flawed that film is.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Return of the Jedi is my favorite movie of all time and I don't hate ewoks because they were about that action. Were gonna eat Han. But it has the best space battle, great ending, emperor >>>>, Vader redemption, one of my favorite duels, jabba scenes are classic, speeder bike chase, and I love endor it was just cool seeing all that green, plus Luke being a Jedi. It's everything I love about Star Wars in one movie.

Empire Strikes Back: best movie and perfect but I always liked Jedi the most.

A New Hope: same thing said about Jedi. Really all three movies are equal for me but if I had to rank.

The Force Awakens: introduced more classic characters, Kylo and Han scene is the most tense I've ever felt during one of the movies. It was a moment. I lived thru Phantom Menace and Sith but this here was something else. Really want to fukk Rey.

Revenge of the Sith: Anakin vs Obi-wan is my favorite duel. But my God obi-wan was a fukking beast in this movie!!! Order 66 :mjcry:

Rogue One: would put it above Sith but it suffers from lack of classic characters. Vader scene is possibly my favorite moment in star Wars because Vader is my favorite character ever behind Wolverine. And that whole final war was fire. Tarkin a savage.

Phantom Menace: only because Darth Maul is > anything in clone.

Clones: I don't hate any Star Wars movie. But it's the worst one for sure.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
1. A new hope
2. empire strikes back
3. Return of the Jedi
4/5. Revenge of the sith and force awakens (can't pick between the two, both bang average films)
6. Phantom menace
7.Attack of the clones.

Reason I put phantom menace above attack of the clones is because at least it has a cool lightsaber fight and death maul was ok. :yeshrug:

Attack of the clones had nothing, count dooku had the woat sith name (death tyrannaus :hhh:) anikin goes from innocent kid to a genocidal maniac creep with zero progression and the whole clone trooper pish made zero sense at all. Obi wan just finds 2 million slave soldiers and the Jedi are ok using them?:gucci: And what makes Jedi qualified to be generals? They're keepers of the peace, not soldiers. :gucci:

Worst film I've ever watched start to finish. :hhh:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Empire (in my top 3 movies of all time)
Return of the Jedi
Star Wars
Revenge of the Sith
The Phantom Menace (this one gets a bad rap, Jar Jar was what ruins it)
Attack of the Clones (worst of the Lucas movies, Anakin's bad acting plus the lame jokes)
Rogue One (boring as hell, it's not the "spirit" of Star Wars with all the ambiguous good/bad guy BS, only saved by the GOAT fight at the end)
The Force Awakens (this was trash to me, totally recycled Star Wars and they rape canon)

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
1.Empire Strikes Back
2.Revenge Of The Sith: Dont care, I love this movie.
3.A New Hope
4.Return Of The Jedi
5.*Rogue One: A little overrated to me.
6.The Force Awakens
7.Attack Of The Clones

8.The Phantom Menace: One of the worst movies ever made.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We got a new movie on the horizon, so let's see how people feel abou the previous ones. From best to worst I got -

• Empire Strikes Back (will always be the GOAT Star Wars movie)
  • Return of the Jedi (Ewoks are annoying, but classic movie otherwise)
  • Rogue One (just an overall good movie IMO)
  • Revenge of the Sith (The best prequel easily, though the writing for Anakin is still questionable at times. They definitely did Palpatine justice though.)
  • A New Hope (Classic, but probably the weakest of the original Star Wars Movies.)
  • The Force Awakens (Movie was aight but it's a little too similar to the original Star Wars movie.)
  • Attack of the Clones (Hated Anakin in this. Overall mediocre movie but seeing Yoda fight was cool.)
  • Phantom Menace (There was really nothing interesting in this movie aside from Darth Maul. And then there's Jar Jar...)

Agree on all points