Rank the Star Wars movies from best to worst

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I genuinely dont like empire.

:yeshrug:
giphy.gif

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
A New Hope
Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Mini series)
Attack of the Clones (The seismic charge scene in the theater is a thing beauty)
Revenge of the Sith (Love the lava scene)
Return of the Jedi (fukking Ewoks)
Phantom Menace (Maul blacked out)
Rogue One
Reserved for the The Last Jedi
The Force Awakens (hate this movie, I can't bring myself to watch this a second time).

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
You really think Force Awakens was hat bad? :skip:

I'm not saying it's one of the better movies but damn, I wouldn't say it's worse than Phantom Menace or AoTC.

FA was the laziest writing of the entire franchise.
  • They flat out recycled Star Wars. Just stone cold remade the same movie.
  • Don't get me started on the lead. Trying to mean mug the whole movie when you look like a Disney channel actress (rolls eyes)
  • Just dumb stuff like the Falcon just lying around a junk yard in the boondocks
  • Then magically Han shows up, then at the same time magically the people chasing HIM show up (rolls eyes)
  • Hey, let's don't bother with an origin story we'll make the lead a jedi master right off the bat
  • The real stupid rationale for Luke leaving his Jedi school. OK, one kid gets turned so you abandon an ENTIRE SCHOOL of vulnerable apprentices???
  • No explanation for why some Imperial offshoot is just as powerful as the old empire and had a munchkinism bigger and better death star.
  • Han and Leia basically being recycled versions of themselves from Episode 4. The idea of a 70 year old guy deciding to just up and go back to smuggling when he's goat hero. Lame drama setup between the two.
I think a lot of people had so much emotional investment in shytting on Lucas for 10 years and telling each other that anyone could do a better job with the franchise than him, they couldn't admit the movie sucked.

I legit listened to people for years talking about how that Serenity movie was better than all the prequels and what eps 1-3 should have been. I tried watching that trash last week couldn't get 15 minutes through it :mjlol:

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
A New Hope
Empire Strikes Back
Return of The Jedi
*Reserved for The Last Jedi
The Force Awakens
*Reserved for Solo
Rogue One
Revenge of The Sith
Attack of The Clones
Phantom Menace
Clone Wars

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Rewatched empirr and sjth over the weekend. My love for Sith grew. I did like enpire more thaan i used to but i still dont tbink highly of it. Cp3o is a cancer in it.

Sith
Star Wars
TFA
Rogue One
Empire
Last Jedi
ROTJ
CLONES
TPM (never finished)

Rotj outside of the final saber battle isnt good. So many shytty, childish decisions. Dont even get me started on the fukking musical number lucas added

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
for me it goes like this:

1. empire strikes back
  2. return of the jedi
  3. a new hope
  4. revenge of the sith
  5. the force awakens
  6. rogue one
  7. the last jedi
  8. attack of the clones
  9. the phantom menace

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
FA was the laziest writing of the entire franchise.
  • They flat out recycled Star Wars. Just stone cold remade the same movie.
  • Don't get me started on the lead. Trying to mean mug the whole movie when you look like a Disney channel actress (rolls eyes)
  • Just dumb stuff like the Falcon just lying around a junk yard in the boondocks
  • Then magically Han shows up, then at the same time magically the people chasing HIM show up (rolls eyes)
  • Hey, let's don't bother with an origin story we'll make the lead a jedi master right off the bat
  • The real stupid rationale for Luke leaving his Jedi school. OK, one kid gets turned so you abandon an ENTIRE SCHOOL of vulnerable apprentices???
  • No explanation for why some Imperial offshoot is just as powerful as the old empire and had a munchkinism bigger and better death star.
  • Han and Leia basically being recycled versions of themselves from Episode 4. The idea of a 70 year old guy deciding to just up and go back to smuggling when he's goat hero. Lame drama setup between the two.
I think a lot of people had so much emotional investment in shytting on Lucas for 10 years and telling each other that anyone could do a better job with the franchise than him, they couldn't admit the movie sucked.

I legit listened to people for years talking about how that Serenity movie was better than all the prequels and what eps 1-3 should have been. I tried watching that trash last week couldn't get 15 minutes through it :mjlol:

outside of rae somehow being a jedi master and expert pilot IMMEDIATELY, I enjoyed TFA. I liked it better than TLJ.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
Return of the Jedi
The Force Awakens
Rogue One
Revenge of the Sith
The Last Jedi
The Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones

(The Last Jedi could only possibly move one spot up on rewatch)

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
1. Rogue One
2. The Last Jedi
3. Return of the Jedi
4. A New Hope
5. Empire Strikes Back (Has some pacing problems near the beginning)
6. Revenge of the Sith (They polished this turd so good it actually shines)
7. The Phantom Menace (Seems kinda high but Qui-Gon Jinn is my nikka)
8. The Force Awakens (I didn't like much of anything about this movie other than C3PO's red arm)
9. Attack of the Clones (What the fukk even was this? How much crack did they smoke?)