:Rant*Tired of bytches Asking Why I Dont Have Kids

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
That's them "Can't win for shyt" bytches. bytches who are used to fukking with losers and lames. They get around dudes who are about something and they don't know how to act because they not used to stand up dudes. SO they start trying to find bullshyt reasons to find flaws.

A dude with no baby mama drama seems too good for these low self esteem brawds so now they want to have some sort of dramatic replacement for lack of baby mama drama. Maybe you are mentally sick or STD or ya joint broken and you can't have kids. They are trying to find a comparable flaw because these bytches is such losers they don't know how to win and they need men who reflect that mentality so even when you have something good going for you they can't accept it and wanna find fault because they believe it's too good to be true FOR THEM.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just started telling people I can't have kids when they ask. It's just easier, and it might be true.

Is it really easier?

I feel like that would invite more questions. Like "how? When did you find out? What happened?"

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Is it really easier?

I feel like that would invite more questions. Like "how? When did you find out? What happened?"

I don't want to talk about it.

Edit: that's what I tell them, I wasn't telling you that. It might have looked that way. :skip:

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Typical women when i meet them

Her - SO.. you're a college graduate, hansome, Gainfully employed and well traveled. WHY ARENT YOU MARRIED OR HAVE ANY KIDS? :mindblown:
Me - :what: I love my fukkin freedom. Thats why.

Last edited: