:Rant*Tired of bytches Asking Why I Dont Have Kids

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just started telling people I can't have kids when they ask. It's just easier, and it might be true.

Man dont let these ho's pressure you into saying your dikk probaly dont work right cuz its "easier":childplease:...Unless you just lying so they let you go raw:lolbron:

Tell them the truth,you dont want a broken family,you wear rubbers so you dont make mistakes....i never felt pressure qhen i had to answer this question,outside of judgemental looks....where bytches look like they trying really hard to proccess something,like she tryna decide if you lying or if you a fakkit:jbhmm:

Yall gotta call these hos out when they do funny style shyt like this,and reject your truth.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Man dont let these ho's pressure you into saying your dikk probaly dont work right cuz its "easier":childplease:...Unless you just lying so they let you go raw:lolbron:

Tell them the truth,you dont want a broken family,you wear rubbers so you dont make mistakes....i never felt pressure qhen i had to answer this question,outside of judgemental looks....where bytches look like they trying really hard to proccess something,like she tryna decide if you lying or if you a fakkit:jbhmm:

Yall gotta call these hos out when they do funny style shyt like this,and reject your truth.

Well the thing is most of the women who ask, are of the same cloth as women who say "you seem like you like white girls". I don't want shyt to do with that type anymore, so I don't care if they think my dikk works or not.

Besides I'm out of the game right now anyway.:manny:

King Poetic

Most Hated
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Near The Lakes
when they ask that question i always make the comment of " i like to be married & financial set first before i make that long term commitment "

then they go

tumblr_m39xjiINRR1qcvp84.gif%7Ec200

King Poetic

Most Hated
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Near The Lakes
I get it all the time.

Especially here in the deep south where everybody has 4-6, and have been having them since junior high.

It used to bother me, Now, I don't give a shyt.

it always shock me when i go see fam in new orleans or the midwest and i see chicks with so many fukking kids.. even my girl cousins has like 4 kids

west coast broads i see chicks with 1 or 2 kids

FSP

Banned
Daps
Some of ya'll are lying. What kind of ghetto hood rats do ya'll talk to

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
i never felt pressure qhen i had to answer this question,outside of judgemental looks....where bytches look like they trying really hard to proccess something,like she tryna decide if you lying or if you a fakkit:jbhmm:

That would really piss me off...When a lot of downlow fakkits actually have kids

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
it always shock me when i go see fam in new orleans or the midwest and i see chicks with so many fukking kids.. even my girl cousins has like 4 kids

west coast broads i see chicks with 1 or 2 kids

yeah, they churning them out.

Nothing to do in a lot of places but do drugs, get drunk and procreate.

Some folks only know what it's like to be miserable and will do anything to escape it, even for a little while.

So they fukk and make babies. Who do the same thing.