Rap is in a horrible place right now - Tory Lanez

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Truth be told Tory is more of a rapper and student of hip-hop than most of the current “hot” artists. He’s right.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
so this the new thing everybody doing? from artist to publications?

they looking for the next thing to push so now they are attack the shyt they had a hand in creating? they created this they pushed this stagnation that the game is in currently now they looking for something new so they are bashing the same thing they were just digesting for years? foh yo

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Who else did Roddy Ricch, Lil T'Jay, YBN Whoeverthefukk and all these other new-gen fukkboys bite they whole "R&B crooning street nikka" steez from? :hhh:

Hitting high notes talkin bout 30s & opps, while being less gay/unique than Thug?...These nikkas sharking the exact cadence & subject matter, it's a million Durk clones out there. :gucci:
Durk clone:mjlol:
Durk himself is a clone, nikka moved to Atlanta and had Future and Thug adopt him
Speaker Knockerz/Dej Loaf is where the harmonizing started

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Hip hop became the undead..it was supposed to die a natural death but people wouldnt let it, and here we are now with a zombie.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Durk clone:mjlol:
Durk himself is a clone, nikka moved to Atlanta and had Future and Thug adopt him
Speaker Knockerz/Dej Loaf is where the harmonizing started

Ain't bout to argue wit u, I don't follow these nikkas lives enough to be knowing where they moved to and shyt. :laff:

I just started fukking wit Durk last year while I was in prison. He do that lane better than most young nikkas he came out before, so I don't give a fukk. My statement stands :umad:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy is annoying, lol. I think he cleaned up everybody he battled when he was challenging everybody...but I heard him on some interview giving a long winded ass answer and his voice was super whiteboy/Canadian, when he got comfortable he forgot about doing the fake ass accent that he learned from watching East Coast rappers over the years and was just speaking with his natural voice...then he realized it and went back to the fake rapper/street accent, foh. :laugh: