Rap star Future says he was embarrassed & scared to tell his rap fans that he quit drinking lean

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep talking about pimps nd all that when faithfully married
gangbangig pushing drugs and the hood while living in a white picket fence neighborhood
Rap is entertainment. Just like movies, shows, books. Why blame rappers because fans cant discern reality from entertainment? Even some comics have been complaining about the same shyt.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is the evidence that future was never about that drug life? nikkas keep parroting that shyt but from what I've seen dude be straight up strong out sometimes

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Not surprised

These rappers put the battery in your kids back with all this I’m drinking lean and smoking till I die bullshyt, while they collecting your money and making sure they health is good

This game been going on since the beginning of rap
Can you post the Jeezy meme?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Future just admitted he wanted to poison the black youth :beli:
If you’re likely to be murdered by someone you know can it be safe to presume MOP, Mobb Deep, The LOX, and etc murdered African Americans?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If you’re likely to be murdered by someone you know can it be safe to presume MOP, Mobb Deep, The LOX, and etc murdered African Americans?

Crack epidemic created those harsh conditions in the 80s and 90s and early 00s. Those old school NY rappers never started those trends of violence, but they did continue that mentality and merely spoke out on it because of their (then) youth on what they saw.

Compared to Future that made drinking lean a mainstream thing to black kids. He was ashamed of not being on it on fear of harming his reputation and image to continue making money.

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Hasn't codeine syrup been discontinued for years anyway?

nah their is more than one type, they discontinued actavis prometh (apparently its the god level lean lol)
only a few trappers are still selling it till this day but its costly and hard to find unless you got a good connect

you can still get hi tek and wok for the low but yeah rip dj screw

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
nah their is more than one type, they discontinued actavis prometh (apparently its the god level lean lol)
only a few trappers are still selling it till this day but its costly and hard to find unless you got a good connect

you can still get hi tek and wok for the low but yeah rip dj screw

Hi Tec is still a thing? I thought both Actavis and Hi Tec codeine syrup were discontinued. At least in the US

You can still get promethazine syrup but that's the less important of the two drugs in lean

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I'm genuinely confused why brehs are upset in this thread. Is quitting lean not a good thing?

And as far as worrying about his fans switching up on him thats a real concern because it happened to other artists that cleaned up.