Rap star Future says he was embarrassed & scared to tell his rap fans that he quit drinking lean

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Remember underneath the hoodie, glasses, locks and success,is this nikka

CPoXqh8U8AA5rvB.jpg
:mjlol::laff::laff::laff:

He was tired of getting picked on for being the cornballiest of them all so he went gangsta :datazz:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:mjlol: I told a lot of you goofs on here he doesn't do any of the drugs he raps about, but you didn't want to believe me.
That's what puzzled me

If a person consumed as much Lean as Future fronts about, he'd be dead by now.

See Fredo Santana and Pimp C

nikkas fell for the okie doke because they don't know shyt about the things they put into their bodies.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This isn't hip-hop culture but a symptom of its degeneration.
nikkas used to smoke weed and sip a little something and talk about the world around them even if some of it was hyperbole and "creative". That's art. People been doing that in music since time. And when it comes to hip hop, it was always a "Really? You live that life? Says who?" and you'd have to show and prove or have someone co-sign for you at the very least or you'd get your card pulled.

At most some coke was being done (which is a rich mans drug that all celebs partake in) and the Wu was smoking dust blunts

But sipping cough syrup? Nah that ain't hip hop...at no point as a youngin did I ever come to the conclusion that sipping Lean was the route to go and I been listening to the shyt since I was a child.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I blame Jay Electronica. He was supposed to save hip-hop. :mjcry:WTF happened? This nikka had Everyone's blessing. From. Nas to Jay to everyone in between. :francis:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The sad thing is, he's right. As soon as he announced it, dumb nikkas would've clowned and swore his music got bad after BECAUSE he stopped drinking it.

Well since people are so fukk'n stoopid now.
They still believe he actually writes his own songs.
So this whole idea he would fall off is a figment of their imagination. Like the lyrics he writes being his own.
He is still the same voice over rnb cat who found out how to do voiceover rap.

Art Barr

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
That's why his son will be better hanging with Russell Wilson. Russell Wilson isn't a clown, Future is.
He actually reduced his drug use to be able to be around baby Future more

But that doesnt fit into your narrative so I'll let you cook

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Crack epidemic created those harsh conditions in the 80s and 90s and early 00s. Those old school NY rappers never started those trends of violence, but they did continue that mentality and merely spoke out on it because of their (then) youth on what they saw.

Compared to Future that made drinking lean a mainstream thing to black kids. He was ashamed of not being on it on fear of harming his reputation and image to continue making money.
I would put that more on Three Six Mafia and the Chopped and Screwed movement outta Houston tbh

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is the era where "brand/image >>>> music" has become truly actualized. It always existed, but now you have ppl with literally no discernible talent with followings based on social media antics and PR conjecture

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
He actually reduced his drug use to be able to be around baby Future more

But that doesnt fit into your narrative so I'll let you cook

What narrative?

That future is a man child apologizing to other man children because they might not like him anymore because they won't believe he's a lean fiend?

Yea, baby future is better around R. Wilson rather then some cartoon codein character

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What narrative?

That future is a man child apologizing to other man children because they might not like him anymore because they won't believe he's a lean fiend?

Yea, baby future is better around R. Wilson rather then some cartoon codein character
Why does Future being out the cattiness in yall?