Rapper Logic Gets Divorced After Signing Major Contract #GMB

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ummmm this bytch Is not NORMAL !!!!!! :gucci:, that hoe is a demon and deserved to be buried with her heart.......at the bottom of the ocean:russ:

If I was in hearing distance I would've threw homie's girlfriend out the house for him.

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

Evil bytch like that deserves to get cut off immediately

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see a lot of caping for Logic in this thread. From some of the videos I saw homie was doing waaaay too much. Like someone said he's the prize not her. Act like a million bucks. Get a little swag (I know its played out but true) Its nothing wrong with loving ur chick. Just gotta be a little unpredictable. It works being the sweetest a$$hole that fukks her and makes love to her. Treat her nice but call her out on her bullshyt. Kiss her passionately but spank her every now and then. shyt took me sometime to figure out but it works for me.

It also depends on the type of chick ur messing with some women appreciate love and U being sweet etc. U wont have to do what I mentioned above. U just gotta feel them out. Its a game we all play. U have to let her know ur a catch and she gotta be on her toes. I know it sounds like a lot of a hassle but some women need to be guided. She wants u to put her in check every now and then. And I'm a nice guy by the way respectful trustworthy etc. All I'm saying is don't do too much. Don't go all out of ur way. She has to earn that trust. She has to earn that vulnerable side from u.

I used to be Logic ten years ago.

I had nikkas delivering dozens of roses to my broads on their birthday. If I was rich like Logic, I would've been doing all kinds of simp shyt :dead:

Most of my chicks appreciated it until I met one chick that took it for granted. And I thank her because she forced the simp out of me.

I still like taking care of women because ultimately a man is supposed to do that but, the hoe gets ONE time to fukk up. ONE TIME :ufdup:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a mystery to me how to keep a woman forever.

Being nice definitely isn't it. You'd think they'd like that but nah

I could try being mean, but I am actually nice - especially to attractive women - so I don't have the energy to "be mean" to them (purposefully do stuff that I wouldn't naturally do for the purpose of manipulating them).

I've come to the conclusion that you get a few good years then you get tired of each other (one person faster than the other usually).

I've been a simp to chicks. I've been bitter and hoh with chicks. Simping gets you played which sucks. And being bitter as fukk gets tiring after a while.

Just be a good person with a backbone. Meaning be altruistic. Don't do things for the purpose of getting something in return. And if a chick tries to take advantage of that, check her on it then and there.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt is really fukked up how most nikkas gotta get crushed and seek out enlightenment before they figure out the game.
nikkas pops,uncles so called "OG's" really be letting nikkas down when it comes to bytches.
If you not an observate nikka you pretty much assed out until you get burnt.
Shouldn't have to be like that.

If I ever have a son he's getting LACED early.

Not always. I used to assume my OGs were bitter and jaded.

When you young, you innocent. So hearing nikkas say the foul shyt they say about women sounds hateful.

Now I realize they were telling the truth. They might have let their bitterness consume them somewhat but, they were 100% right about everything they said about dating.