Rapper Logic Gets Divorced After Signing Major Contract #GMB

Daps
his wife(soon to be ex) straight finessed. :russ:

when will these dudes learn?! :mindblown:

Amber was married for a year had a kid and on the day of their anniversary "I'm so happy" a month later divorced Wiz

Janet pulled that same shyt with her billionaire husband and got half smh
If you are rich your money comes before every hoe. You can't love a woman more than you love your money or they will finesse you. If you rich and you put your women first you lost.

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
yall think hes gonna dead that corny shyt or just get more cornier?

I like Count of Monte Cristo revenge stories, he should hop on some T and get some bass in his voice and work on his bars. He might be corny, but I hate when fellow men get blindsided by women
He should smash t swift for publicity, that would burn his ex up

:mjlol:.......neeeeeggggrroooo ppppuuhhllleeeeaasssee. This dude is too simptastic

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
One of my cousins who is half white half black looks like Logic and is white washed has been engaged twice and finally married some basic PAWG who eats away at his money. She spends up everything and he only works retail at 25 years old.

A friend of mine in the military got married to a single mom who cheated on him, they broke up and then got back together months later. He gave her a kid too. They wont make it past 5 years

My other cousin in the Marines married a female marine with a big ass chest tat lmao. And shes a mexican from LA. I dont have to say anything else.

The only two that I have faith in is my cousin who married an asian women and has been married to her for like 5 years, they have 2 kids. Shes a good womam. The other is the younger brother of the first guy and is the smarter younger brother, so I trust his judgement. He married a black woman and they seem good for each other.

Im like man:mjlol:.....

At this point I dont even warn them anymore I just say “im happy for u”:yeshrug:
:dead:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I never knew he was so corny. He doesn't sound that corny when he raps.

Am I buggin or did she deaded his kiss when he went for a hug?

Damn
Bananas. Yo she mad skinny and basic as hell. He seems like a sweet guy. I don't know what kind of relationship they have but if she hustled this guy I don't see how she winning. If anything she will regret that shyt. I've never heard of this guy in my life.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
to be honest u cant expect a millhouse lookin ass dork like that to have any swag or confidence. never in his wildest dreams did he think he could get a bytch like her, prob would've been a lightskinned kent if it weren't for rap
so once he got her he was like omg true love and felt he had simp at full strength to keep her from leaving him for a guy that isn't built like patti mayonnaise with tufts of hair on his giant skull like a gray alien humanoid

now he has a choice. he can either try to simp his way into a woman's heart again or just realize women aren't the saints people make them out to be.
tenor.gif

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
#GMB

But really, dude got FINESSED. Put in the friend zone too, Jesus.

That's what he gets for being a 'positive' rapper, I bet you if he was juggling hoes left and right she wouldn't have done shyt :wow:

Life is so fukked up sometimes:wow:

I got love for Logic and I see nothing but a sad story here

But when you think of all the rappers like Fat Joe, Ja, Dr Dre, etc who obviously cheat on their wives and still have them, this shyt is so right

If dude was a G and didn’t give a fukk she’d probably never have thought of splitting with him

But that’s how the cookie crumbles. I just hope he get get over this bump and keep dropping fire

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
This "nicca" put 'it's not about who cheated or who did what :to:"'in his fukking suicide note or whatever that shyt was.

That let's you know she been mandingo'd, wesley piped, justin slayed, and they damn sure weren't playing his corny ass soft ass music while they were digging in her crates for treasure. Probably like 'ow you got the hook up to Logic music?......

...That's coo, now put on some Nipsey or Schoolboy Q and turn around :myman:'.