Rapper Logic Gets Divorced After Signing Major Contract #GMB

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
The game never stops. Gotta stay on your toes even in marriage. In his interviews he always talked about her and that video of him buying her a car I felt the vibe and body language just seeing that. Recommend everybody see that video on a way not to move
I just went and checked the video as well as the how he woke her up. He did it to himself. He bout be on some lame MGTOW shyt now lmao :mjlol::picard:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Wait why is dude cheesing and why is claiming her as his best friend? nikka got put back on the friendzone.

giphy.gif

No way this dude is a straight male. No way.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
From the outside looking in Logic seems to be a legit good guy. His actions towards her are "sweet"...which would land him in the friendzone if he wasn't rich and famous. But we never know what's really going on, Tiger appeared to be a saint too and we know how freaky he turned out being :lolbron:

I'll reserve my comments until we know why they're splitting.

His wife is bad though. Slim, pretty and isn't thirst trapping on the gram. I probably would have fell for the okie doke too:mjgrin:
She not bad

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Wait... why is everyone assuming she left him?

Why not assume he piping other hoes or got that big check and dipped?

Nothing official has been said about it, beyond anonymous internet folks talking saying shyt that’s prolly not true?

I mean the dude is Lil... different but the nikka had the bag.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Yo i checked some footage out and dude can spit. That freestyle he did for Sway was nice.

nikka doesn't rap how he acts. Had me thinking he was gonna be nerdy af ... this Bobby Tarantino shyt is flames.

He needs to get in his Kanye, 808s mode now. I give it half a year before he makes that heel turn. :wow:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Suicide, if you ever try to let go, uh
I'm sad, I know yeah
I'm sad, I know yeah

I gave her everything
She took my heart and left me lonely
I've been broken, heart's contentious
I won't fix, I'd rather weep
I'm lost then I'm found but
It's torture being in love
I love when you're around
But I fukking hate when you leave

That's gay, I thought he said some shyt bout a gun. Beat dope, wish it was given to someone dope. fukk this cac loving sucide hustler

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
They have more strict laws on alimony. I think you have to be married for a long time (like 10 years) before the wife gets something. And the duration of alimony payments is shorter than most states I think.
Do you have to be Texas resident or just marry there?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Wait... why is everyone assuming she left him?

Why not assume he piping other hoes or got that big check and dipped?

Nothing official has been said about it, beyond anonymous internet folks talking saying shyt that’s prolly not true?

I mean the dude is Lil... different but the nikka had the bag.
This is why

Wait why is dude cheesing and why is claiming her as his best friend? nikka got put back on the friendzone.

giphy.gif

Daps

Jesus Christ. He’s like a damn man-child. This nikkas has to either be gay, or legally retarded. I’m not raging he need to be upset at the bytch and throw a fit, but this shyt is pathetic. Better off just saying nothing :Damnasty:

He put her on his tour, had her performing Alessia Cara's part on that suicide song, did her youtube videos to get her subscribers and clout, bought her a benz, had a band outside her window on some shakespeare shyt, acknowledged her in every interview, talked about her in songs and he still lost and after all that...she said she doesn't love him anymore after 3 years of being together(2 which are marriage) which means she never did love him. she loved what came with Logic. Like women are evil. :dead:
JESUS. It’s even worst when you think of all that. Imma need that nikka to stop claiming his half black side. Ain’t about to be out here making nikkas look this bad :hhh:

I would wonder how he ain’t commit that by now but he know the suicide hotline number :yeshrug:

Threads like this and that Miami spring break thread need to be put in the rafters and looked at whenever a nikka thinks about simping :heh:

#HOH gang never fail :wow:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: @ that statement. A super simp who was buying g wagons and surprising that bytch with a live fukkin symphony doesn't suddenly realize "it isn't working out"

Nah man. SHE realized that. Cuddling up to that 115 pound steve Rodgers before he took the captain America soldier serum realizing she was gona have an orgasm free life made her see things weren't gona work out, no matter how many things that little rat bought her