Rappers killed in their own hood

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
I'm not gonna lie man nobody hates their own more than queens. Producers and rappers alike. Hell I forgot to mention the producer LES who got killed in queens. E Money bags too. And stretch from live squad.

LES is still alive and very active on IG. Stretch is the one you might be thinking of.

Chinx didn't really get killed in his own hood just his own city. The area he got killed in couldn't be any different than where he is from. but i get what you're sayin

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The big L death is mad sad tho, imagine you walk out your home getting ready to go somewhere and someone claps you thinking youre someone else :mjcry:

I think Jack got caught out in oakland the same way.

edit: The Jacka (of mob figaz)

double edit: Not coming out of his house, but being killed over mistaken identity.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
RIP my nikka DUNK...

2HvIeSd.gif

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Most of these rappers were living the life before they started rapping. When they start getting more money and more exposure, enemies become super enemies.

RIP Pimp Daddy
RIP Yella Boy
RIP Soulja Slim
RIP Magnolia Shorty
RIP most of the cutthroat committee
RIP most of the dead BR rappers

Eta: after reading, most of these ppl didn't die in their own hood, just their city... But to be fair, no ain't as big as most major cities

Last edited:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
The big L death is mad sad tho, imagine you walk out your home getting ready to go somewhere and someone claps you thinking youre someone else :mjcry:

Thinking you're your twin brother at that.
& he was passing out flyers promoting his Roc A Fella signing party..sad shyt