Rappers killed in their own hood

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just listening to the Boosie interview on vladtv and there was a mention how it's safer to just leave the state you grew up in when you blow up, because that will most likely be the place they will come at you.

I think the realest shyt he said was most rappers get killed in the hood they grew up in. Just think of this short list:

Bankroll fresh- ATL
JMJ- queens
Stack bundles- queens
Chinx-queens
Soulja slim- NO
Big L- Harlem
Freaky tah- queens
Doe B- Alabama
Big hawk- texas
Blade ice wood- Detroit
Proof- Detroit
Slim dunkin- ATL

How many others did I miss?? :mindblown: shyt is fukked up man. Making music inspired by your hood makes you a target in that same hood. Like conjuring the devil or some shyt.
You are overlooking something huge and it's a major mathematical flaw in your statement...

Statistically most American citizens who are murdered will be murdered in the city they currently reside in like 99.7%.

So it makes it no different being a rapper or not a rapper...

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
You are overlooking something huge and it's a major mathematical flaw in your statement...

Statistically most American citizens who are murdered will be murdered in the city they currently reside in like 99.7%.

So it makes it no different being a rapper or not a rapper...

Interesting indeed. You should make a thread in higher learning about it. But then again most Americans don't tour the way rappers do.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yeah the Big L one was weird as I heard 2 stories from Harlem dudes. 1 was that they were meant to get his brother but killed L by mistaken identity. 2 was that they wanted to get his brother, but as he was in prison, they killed L instead

Either way, his brother still got killed when he got out

Streets are a beast :wow:

SunGod

All Star
Daps
I think kayotic still alive, he just don't rap no more. A couple years ago he hurt hisself so bad jumping out a hotel window cause nikkaz bout to kick his down in and kill him. But I don't think he rap no more

And I think lilrealone got killed. I'm not sure at all tho, I know he don't rap no more tho.
Lil Real One isn't dead. He got picked up for second degree murder and attempted second degree murder last year. Still in the parish.

:francis:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yeah the Big L one was weird as I heard 2 stories from Harlem dudes. 1 was that they were meant to get his brother but killed L by mistaken identity. 2 was that they wanted to get his brother, but as he was in prison, they killed L instead

Either way, his brother still got killed when he got out
:damn:

wtf did his brother do?

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
just listening to the Boosie interview on vladtv and there was a mention how it's safer to just leave the state you grew up in when you blow up, because that will most likely be the place they will come at you.

I think the realest shyt he said was most rappers get killed in the hood they grew up in. Just think of this short list:

Bankroll fresh- ATL
JMJ- queens
Stack bundles- queens
Chinx-queens
Soulja slim- NO
Big L- Harlem
Freaky tah- queens
Doe B- Alabama
Big hawk- texas
Blade ice wood- Detroit
Proof- Detroit
Slim dunkin- ATL

How many others did I miss?? :mindblown: shyt is fukked up man. Making music inspired by your hood makes you a target in that same hood. Like conjuring the devil or some shyt.

Once you become successful person you become a target of distain because most people are weak and jealous

Stay on point and chiseled mentally, physically, and most importantly spiritually.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
THE KILLING STREETS / A Cycle of Vengeance / BLOOD FEUD / In Bayview-Hunters Point, a series of unsolved homicides has devastated one of S.F.'s most close-knit communities

Image%2B%252822%2529.jpg