Rappers killed in their own hood

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
So glad I'm not about that life :blessed:

Lil Jojo shouldve known better.

He thought this was on some beef to get on type shyt.
did he? He made a video talking about killing black disciples. Then rolled up on Reese. He was basically asking for war.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So glad I'm not about that life :blessed:

did he? He made a video talking about killing black disciples. Then rolled up on Reese. He was basically asking for war.
nikka rolled up on Reese flashing guns at him. Also. Majority of these deaths aren't rap related. Alotta these nikkas lead a certain lifestyle before and after they started poppin.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
The Jacka killed in East Oakland
Pretty Black - killed in Oakland
Mr Cee & Hitman from RBL Posse got killed in their hood in Hunters Point S.F.
Charizma fgot killed in 92 o 93 in San Jose
Seagram - killed in Oakland
most of the nikkas that were on the Bangin On Wax got killed in L.A.
Dolla - killed in L.A.
M-Bone from Cali Swag District - Killed in L.A
Big Paybacc - killed in L.A.

nikkas killed Pretty Black cause he was a beast in these streets forreal...how he was getting it in the streets remind me of cookie money just hope cook get out the O sooner..you see Philthy rich left he live in Vegas

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Yeah the Big L one was weird as I heard 2 stories from Harlem dudes. 1 was that they were meant to get his brother but killed L by mistaken identity. 2 was that they wanted to get his brother, but as he was in prison, they killed L instead

Either way, his brother still got killed when he got out

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
nikkas killed Pretty Black cause he was a beast in these streets forreal...how he was getting it in the streets remind me of cookie money just hope cook get out the O sooner..you see Philthy rich left he live in Vegas

Cookie is an interestin cat..Not sure it's wise to be drivin Bentley's & Benz's in the deep east like that :patrice:

I know some of his people tho, & not wishin anything bad on him, but them Wild nikkas will be his downfall

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Most of these rappers were living the life before they started rapping. When they start getting more money and more exposure, enemies become super enemies.

RIP Pimp Daddy
RIP Yella Boy
RIP Soulja Slim
RIP Magnolia Shorty
RIP most of the cutthroat committee
RIP most of the dead BR rappers

Eta: after reading, most of these ppl didn't die in their own hood, just their city... But to be fair, no ain't as big as most major cities
don't forget bg Derrick/lil derrick

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
Naughty Shawty (Deuce Komradz) - Montgomery @the same club Doe B was shot at. Doe B getting killed finally shut Top Flight/The Rose/Centennial Bar down. Them wings use to be on point tho....

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Queens (Legend-to-promising-newcomers) obituary is mad depressing, tho:damn::snoop::sadcam:

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I had the biggest crush on mike in like 01-02. Only person CC got left is KLC, right?
I think kayotic still alive, he just don't rap no more. A couple years ago he hurt hisself so bad jumping out a hotel window cause nikkaz bout to kick his down in and kill him. But I don't think he rap no more

And I think lilrealone got killed. I'm not sure at all tho, I know he don't rap no more tho.

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just listening to the Boosie interview on vladtv and there was a mention how it's safer to just leave the state you grew up in when you blow up, because that will most likely be the place they will come at you.

I think the realest shyt he said was most rappers get killed in the hood they grew up in. Just think of this short list:

Bankroll fresh- ATL
JMJ- queens
Stack bundles- queens
Chinx-queens
Soulja slim- NO
Big L- Harlem
Freaky tah- queens
Doe B- Alabama
Big hawk- texas
Blade ice wood- Detroit
Proof- Detroit
Slim dunkin- ATL

How many others did I miss?? :mindblown: shyt is fukked up man. Making music inspired by your hood makes you a target in that same hood. Like conjuring the devil or some shyt.
You are overlooking something huge and it's a major mathematical flaw in your statement...

Statistically most American citizens who are murdered will be murdered in the city they currently reside in like 99.7%.

So it makes it no different being a rapper or not a rapper...

• Dap
Reactions: YFN