Rappers that u know AREN'T wack, but still have 0 replay value to u...

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Wale. :francis:

I fukks with dude as a Feature Artist (Diced Pineapples, Coffee & All of Me get rotation heavily when I'm with my lady), but solo I can only fukk with... like 4 of his songs. And two are because of the Saints Row series.

Biggie :francis:

Mostly this one is due to Pac Bias and growing up with Jay Z/NaS as the voices of New York Hiphop, but I can't get into Biggie's songs like most can. I know he's solid and a GOAT contender, though.

Kanye (Post Cruel Summer)
:yeshrug:

eerieBell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da Magnolia
I wanted to go with Game, but then I realized OP said rappers who AREN'T wack, so...

I'd go with Meek Mill, all of Slaughterhouse, Common, J. Cole, Wale, Ab-Soul, Rapsody, Skyzoo, etc.

Weirdly enough I have no problems listening to Roc Marciano, Ka and Curren$y.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake
Biggie
Nas

All three of them can get the bushes. Each of them have hella talent don't get me wrong and have hits but I can't rock with them through an entire album. I used to call it audio Nyquil but as I'm older (in Biggie and Nas case) it might just be because of loyalty to the West Coast. I can through in an MC Eiht album and bump from start to finish but either of them I'm skipping 90% of they shyt.

Now Drake I just can't fukk with, if he came with that Ignorant shyt flow all the time he'd be my dude but that soft shyt just don't get no play in my ride :yeshrug:

Daps
Common - great lyricist just kinda bland to me and not a fan of his delivery a lot of times

Eminem - content just isn't my flava.

A$AP Rocky - idk what it is I don't dislike the music but I never really seek out any mob songs