Rare Destiny's Child concert in Amsterdam 1999!

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Very rare concert! With the original Destiny Child's 4 lineup:whew:

There's a small section where the girls pay tribute to Aaliyah.

Around this time, DC just released their best album of all time "Writings on the Wall". That album was a straight banger from start to finish. Eventually going diamond.

The group would eventually break up couple months later with Farrah and Michelle being the new replacements.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I’ve got to give credit to Beyonce. She’s come leaps and bounds vocally since her D.C. days. You can hear how raw her vocals are in this. Her recent music is subpar unfortunately. :yeshrug:

Fun fact: Aaliyah did the choreography for Get On The Bus.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I’ve got to give credit to Beyonce. She’s come leaps and bounds vocally since her D.C. days. You can hear how raw her vocals are in this. Her recent music is subpar unfortunately. :yeshrug:

Fun fact: Aaliyah did the choreography for Get On The Bus.
The original DC was top tier. When you listen to their first 2 albums, you can hear how immaculate the group versus their latest releases with just DC3.

Didn't know Aaliyah did the choreography for that single. If Aaliyah was still alive, she would most likely to be in Beyonce's place.

Ezkh

Pro
Daps
I wasn't expecting to hear the Montell Jordan - Let's ride joint in that concert ahah

peppe

Superstar
Daps
the music factory now that's a name I haven't seen in a long time. Damn I'm getting old