Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Delete this than kill yourself

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

It's a bit all over the place and makes me wanna listen to shyt like this since it sounds like that is what you might have been going for. I ain't got much advice since I'm not musically inclined, but I'd like to hear what new shyt you come up with. Best of luck to you on this, breh.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
:russ::mjlol:

I've never been a hater/downer, but I'm a realist. It isn't horrible, but it damn sure isn't something you would catch me vibing to. It has no rythym and is very random. Cymbals all over the place. Keep working at it and you'll get better. Don't post another beat until you work on your craft some more, or Imma roast yo ass. :smugfavre:

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Trash sorry. Way to convoluted. It had no flow that we can follow and bump too. There was one continuous beat but a bunch of constantly changing beats around it.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
21651429.gif
:russ:

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps

Be honest (savage) if you have too

that beat is like Broner feet.

Seriously, its kinda all over the place. is it even 4 x 4? its kinda sounds like it is but its very hard tell and hard to follow where the first beat of the bar is as you have so many different chords coming in. This could have been just about passable, but with such an irregular beat pattern too its impossible to know whats going on. As is, it sounds like experimental electronica - but it isn't sonically bad just erratic.

Even the craziest Aphex twin you can catch where the beat is.

Last edited:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
You got a VERY long way to go as far as learning music theory. Do you know what a 4/4 time signature is? Everything was just so off beat, I couldn't stand it. If you're really serious about learning how to make beats (specifically on FL Studio), look up Busy Works Beats on YouTube. You have to start somewhere, so I'll give you credit for trying

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Even the craziest Aphex twin you can catch where the beat is.

That is so far beyond his pay grade :heh:
But I mean if you can't figure out ^^ this ^^ song then you really need to sit down with somebody or watch a tutorial :manny:
Needs to get a concept of structure and basic math.
Dudes just out here blown off trees throwin obscure organ sounds here and there on some :smoker: :ahh: :ohhh: shyt.
:pachaha:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it sounds like literal trash breh. Like imagine what an actual aluminum gargabe can full of trash sounds like being knocked over and rolling down the Manhattan streets breh.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Naw I don't want those drums, I want the chords. Drumless, no drums.
Can just sample the chords? idk how else to give you them FL Studio is not letting me open the file for some reason :mjcry: ( Lounge lizard won't load i think they found out i pirated it:damn: )