• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday’s results:

Naruto (Not Shippuuden): 7.57

For the ninth day of our rate that anime series we saw the coli give the ninja from the Uzumaki clan Naruto a believe it score of 7.57 just putting it over one piece but under Death Note for 7th on our anime list

On to day 10

Rules:

1. The Coli will be rating over 50 anime’s.

2. You can rate the anime on a multitude of factors ( Quality, Storyline, amount of filler, animation, etc) BUT YOU MUST HAVE ONE OVERALL SCORE.

3. Users rate the anime on a scale of 1-10
(10 being :salute:king status, 1 being :pacspit:status)

4. The results of the poll will be displayed publicly.

5. Feel free to nominate any anime. The Coli has a 158 page Cosplay thread and multiple platinum anime thread topics so I know the demand is heavy here.

6. I can guarantee you this, despite the other rate..... threads, this one will be completed.

7. Time for votes will last for approximately 24 hours.

8. You can factor in non-Canon movies and arcs in your decision.

.9) Remember..........This is your decision.

10. The poll will be up for 24 hours only so make sure you get your votes in!

For day 10 we fast forward three years to see Naruto continue on his journey with Naruto Shippuuden:

Naruto Shippuuden
First Appearance: February 15, 2007
Final Appearance: March 23, 2017
Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

ImmenseCreepyAngelwingmussel-size_restricted.gif

FoolishAdorableAntarcticgiantpetrel-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

lEFatkp.gif

AppropriateFluidHusky-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

Updated Leaderboard
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-anime-leaderboard.735865/

Last edited:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
10 :blessed:

Naruto is my favorite Manga/Anime an always will be :wow:

People dislike Shippuden cuz of the filler but I love it most of the times cuz it gives more insights about characters or it’s a flashback

I just don’t like the timing of it sometimes, it’d be in the middle of something important an then randomly have a filler episode:mjlol:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Gave it a nine because I loved the fights. Outside of Garra vs Lee Shippuuden had way better fights and twist than the original one.

Killer bee and Pain where the stars of that saga.

Last edited:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
10 :blessed:

Naruto is my favorite Manga/Anime an always will be :wow:

People dislike Shippuden cuz of the filler but I love it most of the times cuz it gives more insights about characters or it’s a flashback

I just don’t like the timing of it sometimes, it’d be in the middle of something important an then randomly have a filler episode:mjlol:
Expose yourself as a nikka that likes homoerotic plotlines about a boy chasing his estranged lover covered up under the guise of "friendship" because Japan is an extremely conservative nation and shyt like that wouldn't fly brehs

:dame::dame::dame:

5/10 series went too far from Harlem

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Naruto/Shippuden but don't get me wrong but I feel sometimes as if the original was leading us somewhere completely different from where we ended up in Shippuden. It certainly felt to me more like a ninja anime with awesome abilities thrown in but then you get into the later half of Shippuden and you basically have DBZ with the big explosions and Aliens. Still love it all just curious if anyone else kinda wishes Kishimoto had done everything in a different way overall. Though I will say I think that I think after the Pain arc ended is when Naruto really just kinda threw everything out and went in for the crazy. the Akatsuki was awesome thou

Think about it.There was a time when the fights in Naruto all came down to strategy and planning. It was stimulating to watch opponents try and outthink each other to gain the upper hand. Then Post Pain Arc, that all was thrown out the window in favour of power ups. The battles were no longer about who outsmarted who but rather about who had the more powerful jutsu

I voted 7

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I gave Shippuden a 7 but I’ll be generous and bump it up to a 7.5 this time. The main saving graces for the show for me were Naruto finally wifing Hinata in the final movie; Naruto’s fight with Orochimaru in his Four Tailed form; the Pain arc; Pain vs. Jiraiya :wow:; seeing Black people in the Land of Lightning; every single scene and moment involving the Tailed Beasts; the death of Asuma; the Five Kage Summit; and the Gawd Madara :blessed:

Other than that, I wasn’t feeling Shippuden as much as the OG Naruto because a lot of secondary and supporting characters not named Naruto and Sasuke were afterthought status for the most part. I’m glad they utilized my nikka Shikamaru pretty well tho.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had a spark when it started but now it's just garbage. :scust:

After the end of the Pain invasion arc Naruto went to shyt. Nagato reviving everyone he killed in the end was stupid. Naruto not having an answer for Pain outside of "believe it" and Pain just going with that was stupid.Obito being alive is stupid. Black Zetzu planning all of the events of the manga was stupid. Kaguya appearing out of nowhere with no build up or connection to anything else in the Narutoverse was stupid. Neji dying the way he did was stupid. The 4th ninja war was stupid. I give it a 6/10 and that's generous

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I love Naruto/Shippuden but don't get me wrong but I feel sometimes as if the original was leading us somewhere completely different from where we ended up in Shippuden. It certainly felt to me more like a ninja anime with awesome abilities thrown in but then you get into the later half of Shippuden and you basically have DBZ with the big explosions and Aliens. Still love it all just curious if anyone else kinda wishes Kishimoto had done everything in a different way overall. Though I will say I think that I think after the Pain arc ended is when Naruto really just kinda threw everything out and went in for the crazy. the Akatsuki was awesome thou

Think about it.There was a time when the fights in Naruto all came down to strategy and planning. It was stimulating to watch opponents try and outthink each other to gain the upper hand. Then Post Pain Arc, that all was thrown out the window in favour of power ups. The battles were no longer about who outsmarted who but rather about who had the more powerful jutsu

I voted 7
Yeah cuz It was leading y'all to a non Harlem union between two ninjas on some star crossed lovers Romeo and Juliet shyt :mjlol:
(Uchiha and Senju hating each other)

These nikkas made a heart with their blood at the end of Shippuden and them nikkas kissed in like the 3rd episode :dame::dame::dame:

Naruto had a few real nikkas in the show tho: Kakashi, Raikage, Minato, Jiraiya, Rock Lee

First part was better​