Rate This City: Day 45 - Kansas City

Rate: Kansas City

• Total voters

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Allegedly it was a KC rapper who killed him. And that rapper was set up and killed by some Bay Area rappers in Vegas. I think it was Mac Minister who set up the KC rapper.

:patrice:

Some real savage stuff happened behind that Mac Dre killing..

Why did the KC rapper had him killed?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Allegedly it was a KC rapper who killed him. And that rapper was set up and killed by some Bay Area rappers in Vegas. I think it was Mac Minister who set up the KC rapper.

:patrice:

Some real savage stuff happened behind that Mac Dre killing..
i don’t think it was that KC rapper. That’s the fukked up part about it.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
I've heard they got good bbq but not much else. I'd rather visit St Louis than Kansas City if I ever went to Missouri.
KC has a big STL population. Most people got connections in both cities. STL is known for being more racist and I personally know people who relocated to kc to escape it:mjpls:
Yea it was for a long time.

They Supporters of our rappers
Bay area music. Everywhere you go it can be heard. Mac dre still get played in clubs out here.
When a someone puts on a show or drops a mixtape, they coppin
I'm from there!

I take it a lot of you brehs either haven't been there or haven't been for awhile.

Kansas City is an amazing city. Lots to do for you and the fam, cost of living is decent, and our food is some of the best in the country.

@Taadow @8WON6
:myman:Big fax. If you find the city boring its time to look in the mirror.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm from there!

I take it a lot of you brehs either haven't been there or haven't been for awhile.

Kansas City is an amazing city. Lots to do for you and the fam, cost of living is decent, and our food is some of the best in the country.

@Taadow @8WON6
Put the rest of us on to the best spots, food, attractions, bars and clubs, etc. Give us a reason to wanna check it out. Cuz the weather sure not helping y'all cause.