Rate This City: Day 45 - Kansas City

Rate: Kansas City

• Total voters

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Windiest city I ever been to, windy as fukk in the winter. I ain't built for it...

Very country for a large city, there's a large southern element to it--->I wouldn't quite say it is a southern city, but it has noticeable southern elements and I'm not a big fan of most of the South...

BBQ was good, Memphis BBQ is better...

People are really odd. Definitely that Midwestern corn-fed vibe. Architecture is mundane, some really country areas. Just not a fan of KC!

You the homie but you gon have to take this neg breh

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got everything you need, not to much traffic
Good food everywhere. Always something going on

And Fat Tone did not kill Mac Dre. J Diggs moved down here when that happened.

The nikka who killed Mac Dre is dead now

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
KC is a great place to live, but of course other cities have us beat for tourism. Even with the murder rate being top 10 it's easy to avoid all that shyt, because it's mostly concentrated in certain areas. Cost of Living is extremely low. You get maybe the best NFL gameday atmosphere possible. Tailgating at Arrowhead. :banderas: Food is okay. You should be able to find whatever ethnic food you want like any other city.

One of the things about KC is a lot of the people have that inferiority complex compared to other cities. A lot of people always want to move to NY/LA/Hou/etc...then that cost of living hit em and they move back. :heh:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I thought it was straight. Somewhere between a 6-7

Been there twice and stayed in mission. They actually had a nice upper end shopping district aound there too.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Windiest city I ever been to, windy as fukk in the winter. I ain't built for it...

Very country for a large city, there's a large southern element to it--->I wouldn't quite say it is a southern city, but it has noticeable southern elements and I'm not a big fan of most of the South...

BBQ was good, Memphis BBQ is better...

People are really odd. Definitely that Midwestern corn-fed vibe. Architecture is mundane, some really country areas. Just not a fan of KC!

Bruh, the most violent thunderstorm I done ever been in was in KC

My visibility dropped to about 2 feet but everyone around me was driving by me like it wasn't shyt.

Had to pull over and gather myself cuz I was so shook

:russ:

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KC is a great place to live, but of course other cities have us beat for tourism. Even with the murder rate being top 10 it's easy to avoid all that shyt, because it's mostly concentrated in certain areas. Cost of Living is extremely low. You get maybe the best NFL gameday atmosphere possible. Tailgating at Arrowhead. :banderas: Food is okay. You should be able to find whatever ethnic food you want like any other city.

One of the things about KC is a lot of the people have that inferiority complex compared to other cities. A lot of people always want to move to NY/LA/Hou/etc...then that cost of living hit em and they move back. :heh:

I travel all the time, but I still wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. I see that shyt on FB every week somebody leaving, but they real quiet when they’ve moved back

:patrice:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
No diss but let me know how many you know are pushing foreign whips though

I know people driving luxury cars, cant say they all foreign tho:ehh:
but me and my nikkas who got decent jobs after college aint ever been suspected of dealing by our own. :hubie:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
No diss but let me know how many you know are pushing foreign whips though

I was pushing a Lex Luthor here when I was 16, my sister was pushing a brand new drop-top 'Stang...

...thing is, when we had them long enough we flipped them for some Turfhogs you could drive in the snow. Lol