Rate This Singer - Female Edition - Day 4 - Beyonce

How Would You Rate Beyonce's Vocals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Day 3 of RTS showed a 6.3/10 rating for Aaliyah, rating her above Rihanna and below Lauryn Hill:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-singer-female-edition-day-3-aaliyah.717711/#post-34150054

Day 4 will be legendary.

The Process:

1. Vote on the listed singer from 1* - 10* on how good you think the listed singer is.
1* being :camby: (Absolutely Terrible) - 5* being :ehh: (Decent) - and 10* being:ohlawd: (Vocal Mastery)

2. The following things should be taken into account : Vocal quality, Vocal control, Vocal technique, Song Flexibility (ability to do different types of genres i.e pop, rnb, jazz, rap etc.), Live singing vs CD singing. Album/Mixtape quality. Longevity. Musicianship (Can they play instruments) Classic songs/hits. Entire body of work. Do they stand the test of time?
I don't recommend it but if you want to you can take looks, sexuality, into account, go head. If there are any other metrics you choose to use to vote, do you.

3. Votes will be displayed publicly.

4. Voting poll will last for 24 hours and then close.

5. Singers will be chosen randomly. PM me if you have suggestions you'd like to see.

6. Videos will be posted to showcase the singers abilities.

7. Some pictures will be added.

8. Votes will be tallied up and the average of the votes will result in the final score.

9. Drop that dap and 5 star thread rating

Yall know what time it is :myman:

Day 4. Beyonce

FINAL RATING 7.3/10

images

images

The Queen B has dominated the music industry as the top female vocalist for over a decade. Consistently pumping out generation defining hits, Beyonce has without question solidified herself among the greats in musics Pantheon of legendary performers.

Years Active: 1997 - Present

6 Solo Albums:

Dangerously in Love
Singles: Crazy in Love, Baby Boy, Naughty Girl, Me Myself & I
*Crazy in Love peaked at #1 on Billboard*
*Baby Boy peaked at #1 on Billboard*
*Naughty Girl peaked at #3 on Billboard*
*Me, Myself & I peaked at #4 on Billboard*

Dangerously in Love Certs:
7g8M3AN.jpg

B'Day
Singles: Deja Vu, Ring The Alarm, Irreplaceable, Green Light, Get Me Bodied, Beautiful Liar
*Deja Vu peaked at #4 on Billboard*
*Irreplaceable peaked at #1 on Billboard*
*Beautiful Liar peaked at #3 on Billboard*

B'Day Certs
dkPynjO.jpg

I Am Sasha Fierce
Singles: If I Were a Boy, Single Ladies, Diva, Halo, Ego
*If I Were a Boy peaked at #3 on Billboard*
*Single Ladies peaked at #1 on Billboard*
*Halo peaked at #5 on Billboard*

I Am Sasha Fierce Certs
ixC3f7P.jpg

Singles: Who Run The World, Love on Top, Best thing I Never Had, Party, Love On Top
*No Number 1 singles*

4 Certs:
G5WVu1z.jpg

Beyonce
Singles: XO, Drunk in Love, Partition, Pretty Hurts
*Drunk in Love peaked at #2*

Beyonce Certs:
zHU67UE.jpg

Lemonade
Singles: Formation, Sorry, Hold Up, Freedom, All Night
*Formation peaked at # 10 on Billboard*

Lemonade Certs:
5RMlSCG.jpg

Career Accolades:
0bnFLri.jpg

Studio Voice:

Live Voice:

__________________________________________________​

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Shes good. But she doesnt have anything legendary to bring to the table. Her whole run really comes from classic songs from Destiny's child.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i gave her a 6. She's a solid vocalist. But take any lady from church and have them do a beyonce cover and they will all sing it better.
her role in dream girls sort of defines her status. She gets the spotlight because she looks the part and can sing well enough. but we all know Jennifer Hudson can sing circles around her.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I just listened to one of her songs to refresh my memory and imo...

She's bad and not in a good way low-key trash vocals, weak production, memorable singles but terrible albums, lack of guest features although she rocks a crowd but not in the same greatness as Michael Jackson.

Not to mention lack of subject matter so overall she's a 3 and anybody that loves her music low-key has garbage musical tastes and should be ashamed of themselves.

She's a certified BOMB across the board and just in case you idiots don't know what that means I'll tell you... basically A DUD merely be overrated, disappointing, or dull.

3 / 10.

Last edited:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
alright, im just gone say Im a terrible judge of this cause I love rnb and I got moments with all this female singers that make me feel like
tumblr_prat24YNox1xbc9hyo1_500.gif

even weak, thin voice bytches be sounding good if they play it right and im probably gone give em a 8 :yeshrug:

in this case...im giving B a 9 off the strength of the time i got dumb high and bumped Speechless...she started hitting that "yessssssss" and :noah: