Raw[12-3-18]: Vince Grows Old, Ratings Will Bend, Women Faces Break, It's Steph-way!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JB6lZo5.gif
IN!
hh9nZ5E.png
I guess...............................

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don’t mind Corbin being a GM but when you devote 90% of your show to Baron fukking Corbin, it’s a serious problem.
He’s never been compelling enough to be more than a European title status guy on the card. I find it unreal that someone so dull who doesn’t even look the part can be featured so prominently on the show.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Baron Corbin is the current Acting General Manager of Monday Night RAW and he’s been a polarizing authority figure to say the least. Corbin was recently interviewed by Booker T and was asked about what being RAW GM is like, and how Corbin thinks Vince McMahon is liking his run.

“Yeah, was definitely nervous the first few times. It’s crazy but I think that they’re letting me have fun with it and do it my way and do it as me and Vince loves it and for the last four weeks I’ve been the first fifteen minutes of Monday Night RAW which is you know, crazy. That’s a John Cena spot, that’s a Roman Reigns spot and I’m doing it.