Raw[12-3-18]: Vince Grows Old, Ratings Will Bend, Women Faces Break, It's Steph-way!

Darkslayer

The Time Has Come And So Have I
Daps
Reppin
Vigilante Season
He’s never been compelling enough to be more than a European title status guy on the card. I find it unreal that someone so dull who doesn’t even look the part can be featured so prominently on the show.
I Kinda Thought He Had Next The Way He Was Being Used On Smackdown Before He Made That Tweet About The Troops, Feels Like A Longer Time Ago Than What It Really Is.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Since I'm well again I'm calling the early 90's to report Lashley for stealing Joedci's sunglasses and leather vest.... "FOREVER MY LAAAADDDYYYYY!
50c1f54272f1a50fe35f8da8ecd360ef.png
"
SpotlessMelodicFantail-max-1mb.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The Saga where Toriyama buried Gohan and repushed Goku as the face of the brand. :francis:
I was never a Gohan fan but even I was confused when I watched that saga for the first time. Had Goku and Vegeta dead and Gohan become "Mystic Gohan" becoming even stronger than any super saiyan form.... only for him to be verbally shook from Super Buu's shyt talking and Goku to come back somehow to save the day again :hhh: