RAW Thread 02/1 - Black History edition? Will Mark Henry finally win a match?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He teamed up with Swagger to have the same match for the 4th time with The Ascension on Superstars. I'm not sure why they don't just debut the team already. I'm pretty sure Henry's trash talking can match the New Day's if the let him be mean mark like back in 2011, but face like. Think WWE is still just gonna roll with Usos thou because Rock and Roman are gonna be major fixtures at Wrestlemania.

They're gonna end up sabotaging The Usos if they do that. At Royal Rumble they got booed out the building. Can you imagine the reaction they'll get if they get win and Roman gets the title back at Mania?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
They're gonna end up sabotaging The Usos if they do that. At Royal Rumble they got booed out the building. Can you imagine the reaction they'll get if they get win and Roman gets the title back at Mania?

Vince probably still want that Samoan mega celebration at the end of mania. The same one he didn't get at mania 31

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
tumblr_n9eqb5XlBm1stroeuo1_500.jpg

:whiteparadise:
You dudes can have Sasha, dammit just let me have Jojo

2wejbso.jpg

:wow: :noah:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
White fans:laugh:
Brock looked embarrassed about the fact that he was standing in the same ring with a guy who could actually speak for himself and actually cut promos, while Lesnar has to have Heyman speak for him because he sounds like a homosexual 8th grade teacher from the midwest with the charisma of a corpse. When Ambrose was getting in his face while cutting one of the best promos we've heard in months, Lesnar couldn't even look him in the eyes. All he could do was laugh nervously while a much better entertainer took over the segment.

It's a shame that by far the most charismatic guy out of the three will eat the pin at Fast Lane.

:laugh:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The show is so ass backwards...they had Steph say Ambrose is Reigns sidekick....once again breaking the 4th wall on them knowing how Reigns is presented to fans...no one buys Ambrose as lesser than Reigns when he is more cheered and more cared about. Why are they trying so hard to sabotage Reigns in this matter? I can't believe what I'm seeing week to week..that, One versus all which got him booed ALL NIGHT LONG...insanity. "Oh we fooled Chicago and Philly..this $hit is starting to work". Wrong. Went back to his hometown in FL and fans booed him two nights str8...and they got him facing Ambrose in Ohio:laugh:

This is madness.....Bryan saved them from getting the main event booed at WM XXX with the Blandy/Batista charade but that's all dead now. Now 80k, at least, are gonna give McMahon a hilarious rude awakening on the WM stage. That's why i watch this every week...I've been waiting for this moment. For the out of touch behavior to be on FULL DISPLAY like never before.

HHH will not get boo'd, maybe if this was held at an even with all the fans from the coli, but on that stage he is going to be cheered like the baby face.. Contrary to coli myth hhh is not hated by the average wrestling fan. Now REigns on the other hand is going to be in trouble UNLESS he comes up with some new moves or finds a way to get some sympathy , shyt to be honest once he wins at fastlane he is going to be doomed cause its so predictable, just like last year..

Was gonna make a thread but the booking is so fukked up..why? What are the chances they ever put Roman, the Usos, Tamina, and Nia Jax in the same faction?

its a good idea, but the top guy cant be in a stable in wwe, they believe their top guy has to be a loaner and nobody would cheer a face stable group.. which is dumb cause DX,NWO, and all the other good stables were cheered.. wwe is out of touch with what people think is cool so they wouldn't know how to make that work... to them everybody has to be cookie cutter, if not then they are heels despite the audience cheering them

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
They flew him in for that? :laff: Brock straight fleecing these muthafukkers

yes a wasted appearance on a throw away show, I guess they feel like they gave him his title run ow they can go back to booking him like everyone else... Also why don't they let AJ talk, its annoying am I supposed to be teased, is he going to come out and drop a pipe bomb one day or is this them thinking he doesn't know how to talk? and why does it seem like their matches are moving in slow motion, both of AJ's matches the sasha banks matches most notably feel like they are being held back. they moving around the ring like big men, when instead they should be floating around the ring.. I feel like im watching two Ferraris racing around at 50 mph