Real Rap though what is going on with Covid in China: Death likely will be in the Millions after Restrictions are lifted (Update:New Variant XBB 1.5)

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What's so crazy is that a few months ago, my wife got a call from a teaching company in China to see if she was still interested (after all the bullshyt we went through with that place...fukk China). We prayed on it and she told them "we'll see about it next year" (which they can continue to kiss my ass because fukk China).

Next thing we know, she got a call from Shanghai with a alert message about Covid.

:blessed:On time God, never again with the foolishness. The whole Covid situation involving China is all in the sense of pride, ego, dikkwaving, and strategic economics (China first>>>>everybody last). However, in the end they ended up looking like the biggest fools in the world because of their own sense of ego.

The whole "China Numba One" bullshyt is a flawed meme with no legs because they are laid out on the hospital bed.
fukk China.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Biden doesn't run this administration. "Biden is Weekends At Bernie's". He's a human muppet. Biden does what the "woke" black and white women in his administration tells him to do. He's not going to ban shyt because that's what Trump would have done and that's harmful and xenophobic and they have better morals than Trump does.
Ain’t no way you’re black talking like this. @BmoreGorilla

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
fukk China.
china_dont_care_t_shirt-rc41de63be66a4200bc36f68e8b5cb1d7_k21ux_736.webp

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I’m surprised they would rather keep going through this harsh lockdown then release cycle over and over instead of just buying a vaccine that actually works.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I’m surprised they would rather keep going through this harsh lockdown then release cycle over and over is read of just buying a vaccine that actually works.

Its cause that America beaten everyone, on having an effective vaccine. China would have to buy from America, and they would rather die on their feet than to beg anyone for help on a virus they created.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I’m surprised they would rather keep going through this harsh lockdown then release cycle over and over is read of just buying a vaccine that actually works.
They trying so hard to not be like America they bodying themselves. Tbh America did initially fumble the rock when it came to covid with dikkhead Trump in office. But the US got it together. And while covid will never be “over” it’s gotten to the point we can live normally with it

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
It’s crazy how so many people thought China and Russia was up. This last year actually widened the gap between the US and everybody else
It’s startling because it almost seems like people WANT to be under totalitarianism and Tyrants, like they wanna serve satan or some shyt.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With their over population, refusal to take the updated vax & coming off lock down this isn’t a huge surprise

What impact on other countries will this have?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought China had vaccines the same as EU/America and elsewhere... Why is Covid crushing the population like this after 2 years. Millions of people about to die that fast again..

I know they had the tyranny laws to control the outbreak but what is going on? shyt scary because this might make the damn virus to mutate some more

The people got what they wanted, the ccp will get even stronger

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don’t really understand how this virus works and it’s not going away anytime soon. We just need to accept it and move on.

I know in Africa, where healthcare, vaccinations, mask etc were not up to standard, but covid did not decimate the population of the continent like it was predicted. When someone died of Covid, they were buried quickly and life went on.
Africa has a much younger population and better weather