Real Talk, a lot of the Oldheads are responsible for the misguidance of the Young simping Generation

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It had to be said. I never condone simping or tricking in my nearly 6 years I been here, but the fact is that the youngheads that simp on hoes, trick on basic broads, and all that bullshyt is because they got no mentorship from oldheads that.....yeah, that's right......SUPPRESS knowledge of game from these young dudes. Doesn't take much to see that oldheads see the young heads as COMPETITION instead of their SUCCESSORS.

And you even see the fact that when actual knowledge and game being dropped (body language, communicating effectively with women advice, reinventing yourself), a lot of these oldheads be saying "SHHHHHH don't let these young nikkas know" and intentionally letting simps continue to be lost.

Even with the "Gems" thread to become better with women for those who need it, its still basic info (some of it is good though). Just that the fact that the simping epidemic has gone so far as these young dudes wear women's clothes for attention, that older male mentorship was never in their paradigm.

@Bimothy Slangwell (Slang) @THE RETIRED SKJ @Serious @kevm3 @Hennessypapi

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Game is to be sold not told

2ijqhi0.gif

tumblr_oicgd9eGD41ubpgg3o1_400.gif

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Old Heads I grew up with didn't even believe in eating p*ssy.... let alone simping..... whoever failed you, blame then, not every brother born before 1970....

Nah, this ain't about me breh, just what I see with these young ass dudes nowadays. But its only fair for constructive criticism for everyone blaming young dudes, but no one questions who raised them and why they intentionally refused to share info that can enhance their lives.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Game is to be sold not told

2ijqhi0.gif

tumblr_oicgd9eGD41ubpgg3o1_400.gif

But you know that once the older heads die out, that info dies with them. :sas2:

And society will be totally ruined by feminists and weak minded dudes. As a well aware man, you got to do your civic duty to combat that epidemic. These young dudes need guidance for FREE, not competition.

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
But you know that once the older heads die out, that info dies with them. :sas2:

And society will be totally ruined by feminists and weak minded dudes. As a well aware man, you got to do your civic duty to combat that epidemic. These young dudes need guidance for FREE, not competition.
They could always buy a Suga Free album, a Iceburg Slim book,
Cop the Mack DVD

:sas1:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But its only fair for constructive criticism for everyone blaming young dudes, but no one questions who raised them and why they intentionally refused to share info that can enhance their lives.

I don't disagree..... but it took me a minute to figure out that every brother is a victim in America and it's useless blaming your predecessor for something you're lacking in currently... whether it's finances or knowledge....... they were bigger victims than us by far so their perspective on how to make it America will be skewed in current times.....

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I don't disagree..... but it took me a minute to figure out that every brother is a victim in America and it's useless blaming your predecessor for something you're lacking in currently... whether it's finances or knowledge....... they were bigger victims than us by far so their perspective on how to make it America will be skewed in current times.....

True, but going back to square one, in terms of knowledge of women's behaviors and emotions, every single generation is really the fault of the older ones. Reason why that this is so :dwillhuh: is that people hardly ever question elders' and their shortcomings. Forget about white supremacy, finances, etc., and focus only on the dudes who have weak mouthpieces making the same mistakes again and again while they need a major shift in their paradigm.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
You either got it or you don't :manny:

Nothing can be said that you should already know or realize with experience

The problem is clowns keep trying what doesn't work expecting a different result :skip:

Live and learn

Biggest lie I ever been told. Saying that there is no hope for improvement is just a farce. Experience is needed, yeah, but wisdom can save years of needless headache and give inspiration to do better.