Real Talk, a lot of the Oldheads are responsible for the misguidance of the Young simping Generation

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The basic rules of the game don't change. Only the players.

It's up to the person soaking up the game to get what they can get out of it

Those vague statements ain't gonna help people out much. Some people need technical and precise logic to adjust. You can't build trust or leadership that last without being transparent. Same reason why Iceburg Slim was criticized for the info he dropped in his book back then.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Yall invest a lot of time in women. Really not that big of a deal.

True, building yourself in hobbies and expanding your horizons in skillset outside of work is important as a man, but when it comes down to socialization, men and women communicate differently. So you saying that over 50% of the human population (women) you shouldn't be efficient in communication with them, in social settings, dating, and so on? That is why a lot of young dudes be weak as hell communicating, cause the paradigm of self improvement isn't in their minds. That is much bigger problem than you think it is.

Some people be on some "yeah, you gonna eat a lot more since you know and they don't" but the fact that the selfish mindset is like that now, is a major problem.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
this is a generation programmed by degenerate messages on television, radio and internet. These young guys are hearing messages that 'it ain't tricking if ya got it' and how some singer or rapper is 'falling in love with a stripper'. A lot of these guys will have to experience firsthand why you don't wife up hoes because they refuse to listen and mistake the fantasy they see on televsion or hear on the radio as reality that they can live.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If they're doing that esoteric knowledge bullshyt they're full of shyt anyway. Also superstitious as shyt, that shyt has to go :camby:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
A lot of men nowadays are raised by women. I don’t mean fatherless, I’m including divorced parents. Mom is teaching simping behavior because that’s what she *thinks* she wanted. She wants to believe she was something different back in the day. Dad’s not around to correct that bullshyt anymore and show him on a day-to-day basis how you deal with a woman. You’re not kissing her ass 24-7.

EDIT: this is why I'm of the mindset that brothers need to school their brothers. You see some dude simping and getting clowned on, don't chuckle and keep moving. Break it down for him. A friend did the same for me. Trust me, if you've ever been with a woman long enough her friends start to forget you're in the room, you'll hear them doing it. They do it so well they sound like they're talking in code.

Last edited:

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Those vague statements ain't gonna help people out much. Some people need technical and precise logic to adjust. You can't build trust or leadership that last without being transparent. Same reason why Iceburg Slim was criticized for the info he dropped in his book back then.
What type of game are you talking about exactly?

Pimping? being a player? or just normal relationship stuff like dating women

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
What type of game are you talking about exactly?

Pimping? being a player? or just normal relationship stuff like dating women

I mean ALL of the info and letting the dude decide what he wants. At least give these young dudes legit game and let them decide what they wanna be.

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
I mean ALL of the info and letting the dude decide what he wants. At least give these young dudes legit game and let them decide what they wanna be.
Oh ok. Oldheads was giving a lot of legit game but young'ns ain't trying to hear that

Honestly movies and music always had a big influence on the black community. Kids that grew up in the 70's was raised on black exploitation movies like Superfly, The Mack, Dolemite and the music was a lot of player sh!t like Curtis Mayfield, Rick James, the Delfonics etc. this raised people like Ice T, Too Short, Snoop, Suga Free.

generation after them that came up in the late 80's/early 90's watching movies like Colors, Boyz N the Hood, Menace and the music was getting grimier

The point I'm trying to make is u can see the influence on the community

This generation came up on Kanye West, LiL Wayne... rappers who wore dresses, leggings, carry Man purses and don't mind simping in public, LiL Wayne was a grown man calling another man daddy
:dame:

Wasn't too many black classic movies for this generation. Tyler Perry is probably the most popular black director for this generation
:dame:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Actually I am finding out this shyt we living now.
actually occurred before that it is mentioned consistently about during the godfather documentary.
That a movie like the godfather actually created a cerebral cultural change in America back to patriarchy and masculinity.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Oldheads were busy with the 80s and 90s. By that i mean shyt policy, shytter cops, drugs, and crime. So, not all, too many oldheads have no idea how to raise kids. They still raising themselves.

As far as the game -
  1. Respect your fukking dikk is the 1st rule.
  2. Women are to complement you not be savaged by you. (Why you think all these hoes are around and feminists have gone from burning bras to waving around rubber dikks?)
  • Date a woman for who she is, not her potential
  • If you know this girl is not someone you want around for 18 years, then keep your dikk away from her
  • If you have to spend money to impress a chick, then at least realize that's low-key prostitution
  • You're dating one woman. So if her friend wants to express an opinion about your relationship that you didn't ask for, it's ok for you to express to her that she should fukk off
  • Being content is dangerous. Be happy. Be satisfied.
  • You have a life. You have responsibilities. You have goals. If she's not your wife, then don't confuse her with the 3 previously mentioned sentences.
  • Your woman should receive attention that other women are not. And your woman should be the only woman that realizes it.
  • Your girlfriend is not the bytch you're fukking. Your girlfriend is not chick you're dating. Your girlfriend is in a relationship with you and is building with you. What you two are building is your business.
  • Make sure the girl you're with understands when and what "cuffing season" is.
  • Dating between February 15th and October 31st is optimal.
  • 20s is about having fun. 30s is about building. Past that nobody got time for the fukk shyt.
  • Child support is a necessary evil. Try to find a woman who knows the difference between necessary and evil.
  • An attention whore is still a whore.
  • Two things that are completely unnecessary in getting a woman to sleep with you: a relationship and lies.
  • Two things that are completely necessary in getting a woman to sleep with you: her attention and a connection.