Reason #424 Why The Saints Suck: The Official Atlanta Falcons vs. New Orleans Saints TNF Game thread

Are the Saints the worst team in football?

• Yes

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 34 52.3%

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Brought to you by The Bird Brehs podcast, the unofficial Falcons podcast, shout out to the podcast @Tee Little @The ADD @Kaedus @Motife43. Now available on iTunes. Bird Brehs: The Unofficial Atlanta Falcons Podcast by Bird Brehs on iTunes Check out the Bird Brehs blog & Twitter Bird Brehs (@BirdBrehs) on Twitter for all your Falcons related information (For those unfamiliar with the show, the title is a weekly recurring segment on the show)

Now onto business...:demonic:

It's #HateWeek & fukk a whoadie season has officially returned :pacspit:
Falcons sitting atop the NFC South undefeated looking to go 6-0 for the first time since 2012 :win:

Aints are 1-4, last in the NFC South, struggling, injured, gumbo all watery, this IS what the Saints have been for their entire existence, don't let the last 5-10 years fool you. Paper Bag Boys byke :blessed:

Falcons open as a 3 point road favorite. My prediction is 56-10 :banderas:

#Rise Up gang let's get this win and put another Fleur de Lis shaped nail in their coffin, I'm tired of theses Beignet Boys existence

Let the shyt talkin commence :blessed:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
It's more like :myman: :blessed: :stylin:

No team deserves to go back to its real self more than the Aints. I still think that blocked punt vs. us in 06 was staged, I hate them nikkaz for life off of that alone

:smh: Sickening

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Lol at this clown trying to act like the falcons are some royalty.
Let's face facts
Y'all nikkas garbage, yeah you got a couple lucky wins this year but y'all ain't a threat for anything!
Y'all only in the last what 5 years had back to back winning seasons? :mjlol: now that's pathetic, even at your height couldn't even make it 2 seasons in a row winning.
Y'all got lil brother syndrome and constantly have saints on your mind, shoot have the falcons fans claim saints too when we are winning :mjpls: don't deny it you know it's true
Y'all the gay capital of black america, meanwhile nawlins is the titty capital of the usa
Y'all never won a superbowl and never will, you got steam rolled in your only superbowl appearance and have choked away every other chance you had.

In short shut up and stay off our dikk, before you get tossed in the bushes :birdman: