Reason #424 Why The Saints Suck: The Official Atlanta Falcons vs. New Orleans Saints TNF Game thread

Are the Saints the worst team in football?

• Yes

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 34 52.3%

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Lol at this clown trying to act like the falcons are some royalty.
Let's face facts
Y'all nikkas garbage, yeah you got a couple lucky wins this year but y'all ain't a threat for anything!
Y'all only in the last what 5 years had back to back winning seasons? :mjlol: now that's pathetic, even at your height couldn't even make it 2 seasons in a row winning.
Y'all got lil brother syndrome and constantly have saints on your mind, shoot have the falcons fans claim saints too when we are winning :mjpls: don't deny it you know it's true
Y'all the gay capital of black america, meanwhile nawlins is the titty capital of the usa
Y'all never won a superbowl and never will, you got steam rolled in your only superbowl appearance and have choked away every other chance you had.

In short shut up and stay off our dikk, before you get tossed in the bushes :birdman:

Facts? You want some facts whoadie? :dahell:

Falcons lead the ALL TIME Series vs. NO 49-43 #fact
Falcons SWEPT the Aints last season 2-0 #fact
Matt Ryan >>> Drew Bree's #fact

:heh: at y'all talkin about ATL the black gay capital, breh how many Caitlyn Jenner's y'all got running around y'all city? Have you ever been to NO?

:mjlol: :dahell: at us being "lil brother" when were older than you & OWN the head to head matchup. Y'all nikkaz delusional as fukk (not surprising but still)

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Lol at this clown trying to act like the falcons are some royalty.

:russ: That's the sad part. This stupid ass fukkboy @AVXL is acting as if the Falcons weren't at the bottom of the barrel next to the Saints throughout the history of both teams.

Y'all only in the last what 5 years had back to back winning seasons?

We may have recently secured a franchise-first road postseason win, but these fukkboys/funboys recently experienced back-to-back winning seasons. :mjlol:

you got steam rolled in your only superbowl appearance

:sas1: And what happened AT THE SAME VENUE on the night of February 7, 2010? :sas2:

and stay off our dikk

:scusthov: We all know that is exactly what @AVXL and his Falcons fukkboys/funboys love. :scustcos:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Facts? You want some facts whoadie? :dahell:

Falcons lead the ALL TIME Series vs. NO 49-43 #fact
Falcons SWEPT the Aints last season 2-0 #fact
Matt Ryan >>> Drew Bree's #fact

:heh: at y'all talkin about ATL the black gay capital, breh how many Caitlyn Jenner's y'all got running around y'all city? Have you ever been to NO?

:mjlol: :dahell: at us being "lil brother" when were older than you & OWN the head to head matchup. Y'all nikkaz delusional as fukk (not surprising but still)
:mjlol: call 6 games over the course of history "owning"
Call a borderline started greater a superbowl MVP, with 9 probowls, 2x winner of offensive player of the year :mjlol: to a guy who's won nothing in his career :mjlol:
you being older than us only makes you more pathetic breh.... sorry to break it to you, how many superbowl wins do you have? when was the first time you had back to back winning seasons?
Seriously get a grip breh you obsessing over the saints is a bad look

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Katrina, call FEMA! :banderas:

Whoa there brother. I hate them 'Aints too. But let's keep the Katrina jokes out of it. My hate for them don't supercede my love for my people. That shyt crushed me seeing them go thru that. Plenty of other shyt we can roast those broke ass dusty nikkas about without bringing that up

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I love it.

Here for the fukkery and high level shyt talkin from both sides :russ:
:blessed:

Saints fans we're looking for one or two of yall to hop on the Bird Brehs podcast and preview the game. We're gonna start the segment around 9:30pm eastern tomorrow night. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to come on the show and bring ya perspective

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
With that said it's been really fun reading the CanalSt Chronicles blog. Them nikkas down there sound really depressed on there.

:blessed: (S)Aints tears...I love it!!!!

I been reading NOLA.com ALOT lately too. Don't let these tough talkin, crepe eating Coli brehs fool ya, they mad as hell

The anger :ahh:

The depression :banderas:

The confusion :blessed:

They got a real shot at 4-12, 5-11 & losing their head coach in the offseason :mjlol:

**plays acoustic version of When the Saints Go Marching In** :stylin:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Whoa there brother. I hate them 'Aints too. But let's keep the Katrina jokes out of it. My hate for them don't supercede my love for my people. That shyt crushed me seeing them go thru that. Plenty of other shyt we can roast those broke ass dusty nikkas about without bringing that up
My bad breh. You right.

Listening to too much Migos...:francis:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Get a ring before you talk all that shyt losers. 5-0 aint shyt, especially for a bunch habitual losers like the Falcons.

Ya'll hate because we have a better franchise they you all. We don't even worry about you lames. No one cares or worries about the Falcons.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:pacspit: fukk both squads!!

I'm just here for The fukkery
popcorn_gus.gif