Reason #424 Why The Saints Suck: The Official Atlanta Falcons vs. New Orleans Saints TNF Game thread

Are the Saints the worst team in football?

• Yes

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 34 52.3%

• Total voters

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:pacspit: fukk both squads!!

I'm just here for The fukkery
popcorn_gus.gif

:ufdup:
Cam next on the list. I got something special planned for yall Carolina boys on December 13th. My whole squad gonna be in the city repping.

We gonna throw a "Cam is a Falcons fan" party at Club 935 on that Thursday to set the wknd off right ATL style :myman:

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Falcons always have a great regular season then score 2 pts in a playoff game, get raped by Aaron Rodgers in they own stadium. Plus they rep a city that's 97% fakkit!

:russ:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I want to be excited about this game, but the Saints can't stop anything. And now they can't even score. Waste of a team at the moment. Falcons should run riot.

:scust: @ the Saints last few seasons. How they fall off so quickly?

EDIT: Marshawn bodied that organizations soul on that touchdown run.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Falcons motto is "Rise Up" in a city that is 99% fakkit.

Disgusting.

:scust:
Falcons always have a great regular season then score 2 pts in a playoff game, get raped by Aaron Rodgers in they own stadium. Plus they rep a city that's 97% fakkit!

:russ:

:ufdup: This what these New Orleans really be doing in the hood yall. NO nikkas trying to flex cuz they know dont nobody who go down there really go outside the Quarter.

Sissy Bounce is the 800 pound gorilla in the room those nikkas dont wanna mention.
:mjlol:. Ive seen for myself that foolishness. Homos in the middle of the street bouncing they ass not even a block away from the trap in Melphamine.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Last two times Falc*nts come the OG Mercedes Benz Stadium undefeated they catch that L.

2006 Glason punt block :wow:
2012 Chris Ivory TD Run :umad:

You think that 4th quarter lucky shyt gonna slide in the dome. :mjlol:

Enjoy your first L fakkits.

@AVXL you lucky its Southern Homecoming therefore I cant talk shyt aboutyour monkey ass. However, I will make Southern soften the Dawgs for Bama and UT banner. :umad:

@steezy I shove a live crawfish down your throat if ever come to N.O. :pacspit:

@Atlrocafella is mad that @portcityplaya and I gave his mom a train down to Georgia. :shaq:

And the rest of falc*nt clowns could kiss my ass but yall brehs prefer to eat or poke it. :scust: