Reclaiming "Jaded" Women for 2016

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by PeridotPuss, Jan 12, 2016.

1. PeridotPuss

PeridotPuss Levels on levels on levels ahead Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

This is very true. A lot of damaging and imo abusive behaviors are swept away under any number of the male cliche excuses "you know how guys are..." or "they're just being men" etc.

And I find myself dumbfounded at the social silence around the abuses of women's, as you put it "humanity", or as my mother puts it, "the complete lack of regard"

I'm confused how long it was thought women would quietly comply with lives as male accessories.

I think a lot of women are certainly seeking something MORE in a relationship these days and .....I don't know how that plays out honestly, it's some first generation shyt honestly

Booksnrain dapped this.
  2. Booksnrain

Booksnrain We are Pragmatists. We do what makes sense.

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

And as for "jaded" chicks, I just don't have much patience or sympathy. It must be the Aquarius in me but nobody cares about u being jaded cuz everybody got choices in life.

I personally adore men and women. I don't have a lotta male basher homegirls primarily b/c u can come in my ear constantly bytchin about men b/c Imma let u know quick where ur actions fukked up.

I don't let sorry nikkas off the hook but no excuses for sorry chicks either.
    I'm sorry but I'm in my early 30s and I have yet to be disrespected, mistreated, harrassed, abandoned, heartbroken or used by a dude.

Why? Cuz I don't play games with dudes. I don't lie and act like I can fukk like a man and then am somewhere crying in a corner when playin side chick didn't work. I don't tolerate disrespect, don't chill or enable "thugs", ain't tryin to "trap" a nikka, (insert any other dumb ass shyt women these days do to get a dude), I'm also not a Pick Me Twitter how outchea tellin and doin everything a man say he wants to get their attention. Lmao! Like that shyt works. ("You say u want me to let the homies hit it..?" "He dont return my texts...")

Nah. Like wtf! U jaded probably b/c ur either weak willed and allowed urself to be played out or u in competition with men. Like I just can't.
    Yeah American men are a damaged lot but so are American women. Either u part of the problem or part of the solution. And if u spend 90% of ur line bytch, chances are you part of the problem.

And trust me, another Aquarius trait, I give element zero fuks whether u like what I gotta say.
    At some point I'm probably gonna piss off men and women but that's what happens when u tell the truth.

PeridotPuss dapped this.
  3. Booksnrain

Booksnrain We are Pragmatists. We do what makes sense.

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Btw good thread Period. At some point we should be able to talk about gender shyt with out it devolving into war.

42 Monks dapped this.
  4. Turbulent

Turbulent Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $445380.00

exactly, if they truly don't give a fukk about what men feel about their choices, if they are truly independant, why do they even care that society looks down on their choices? the whole article reads like some weird paradox.

5. 42 Monks

42 Monks Veteran Hall of Fame Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Carolina
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

Didn't expect such a good read. :ehh:

Booksnrain and Gaffgarion dapped this.