Reclaiming "Jaded" Women for 2016

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
That is why double standards have to go. I've come to understand that a lot of men genuinely have a mental block when it comes to applying the golden rule to women.

The reason why they are clueless about women is because they can't relate to our shared humanity.

Dudes will ask a question like what do she want in some of these scenarios. You'd be surprised at just how much u can understand the opposite sex if you understand urself.

And I'm not dismissing any differences either. I'm not on this whole flimsy jellyfish ambiguous ass no gender role shyt.

I'm just talking about common human decency. A lot of men allow hormones and their dyx to obscure a woman's humanity.

Like these nikkas genuinely surprised that another human being wants love or attention or respect.

Shyt be seeming obvious to me but...common sense ain't common.

This is very true. A lot of damaging and imo abusive behaviors are swept away under any number of the male cliche excuses "you know how guys are..." or "they're just being men" etc.

And I find myself dumbfounded at the social silence around the abuses of women's, as you put it "humanity", or as my mother puts it, "the complete lack of regard"

I'm confused how long it was thought women would quietly comply with lives as male accessories.

I think a lot of women are certainly seeking something MORE in a relationship these days and .....I don't know how that plays out honestly, it's some first generation shyt honestly

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
And as for "jaded" chicks, I just don't have much patience or sympathy. It must be the Aquarius in me but nobody cares about u being jaded cuz everybody got choices in life.

I personally adore men and women. I don't have a lotta male basher homegirls primarily b/c u can come in my ear constantly bytchin about men b/c Imma let u know quick where ur actions fukked up.

I don't let sorry nikkas off the hook but no excuses for sorry chicks either.
I'm sorry but I'm in my early 30s and I have yet to be disrespected, mistreated, harrassed, abandoned, heartbroken or used by a dude.

Why? Cuz I don't play games with dudes. I don't lie and act like I can fukk like a man and then am somewhere crying in a corner when playin side chick didn't work. I don't tolerate disrespect, don't chill or enable "thugs", ain't tryin to "trap" a nikka, (insert any other dumb ass shyt women these days do to get a dude), I'm also not a Pick Me Twitter how outchea tellin and doin everything a man say he wants to get their attention. Lmao! Like that shyt works. ("You say u want me to let the homies hit it..?" "He dont return my texts...")

Nah. Like wtf! U jaded probably b/c ur either weak willed and allowed urself to be played out or u in competition with men. Like I just can't.
Yeah American men are a damaged lot but so are American women. Either u part of the problem or part of the solution. And if u spend 90% of ur line bytch, chances are you part of the problem.

And trust me, another Aquarius trait, I give element zero fuks whether u like what I gotta say.
At some point I'm probably gonna piss off men and women but that's what happens when u tell the truth.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Articles like these always make me chuckle. It shows me just how self-centered some of these women are. They truly believe the world revolves around them, and that nikkas are really thinking about them, their concerns and ideas on a daily basis.
:martin:most nikkas aint
These women are more caught up and affected by the issue than most men will ever be. I don't care if a women would rather pursue her career than find a man. Nor will I look down on her because she is alone. WTF would I care, which is how I would assume most men feel. How would I even know any of this bout some random person. I do believe a lot of men see themselves as requirements to a complete women, but I also believe a man will treat a woman how she allows him to treat her. As a woman if you want better, you have to demand better. Everybody is replaceable, man or woman. When I read through articles like these, I can't help but to hear the words in the voice of a bitter woman. "Men aren't taught they need women to complete them".....well, they don't. "Bachelor life is coveted"....of course it is, its why those same women focused on their career and fukked all those nikkas during that point in time. They enjoyed that same life they trying to knock. Most men really could care less about all of what this article is saying. If you don't need/want a man, cool, nikkas will go find a female that does. Only insecure nikkas feel some type of way about "the empowerment of women". The average nikka just trying to fukk.
exactly, if they truly don't give a fukk about what men feel about their choices, if they are truly independant, why do they even care that society looks down on their choices? the whole article reads like some weird paradox.