HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
Wassup family,

I'm The Harlem Kid, founder and leader of TheHitKingz.

I'm posting here today to find out if there is anyone here interested in joining my production crew TheHitKingz.

So far this production team consists of 9 hip-hop/r&b producers. We are looking for producers who are like-minded in terms of hip-hop production. We have 9 members, and there is currently room for 1 more producer to be added onto the crew.

My goal as the leader and creator of TheHitKingz is to tap into all markets in the music business industry and sell industry quality beats to artists.

We have been quite successful in doing that so far since forming the crew, we have made over $5,000 since forming 5 months ago. We all improved our sound since merging and are making the best beats as a group than what we normally could if we were working individually. Everything is split down the middle in terms of collab beats in the group, so if 2 producers worked on a beat from the team, then the producers who worked on the beat get 50% each from each sale on that beat.

I myself have worked with several industry artists: A$AP Nast (of A$AP Rocky's crew A$AP Mob), Bandman Kevo (a rising Chicago rapper), Vinny Cha$e, Hype Pacino, and a few others. I also have a lot of knowledge and information to share in terms of selling more beats and how to market yourself as a producer to gain more exposure. ShowDown Beatz from our crew TheHitKingz has produced for Big Boi, Young Dolph, Papoose, and a few other industry artists. He is also managed by Ski Beatz, and he currently works as an on-air radio personality at 102JAMZ in NC.

This opportunity is open to anyone and everyone, as long as you are a producer and you have a style that fits our needs. (you can be a beginner or have experience)

The only requirement is that you at least know how to produce hip-hop.

Each member of the crew has their own specialty in terms of making beats.

Anyone who is interested should email me at sales@thehitkingz.com with examples of their work, or post here.

Here are some examples of our beats:

Here are some of our industry production credits:

ShowDown Beatz shouts us out live on air on 102JAMZ:

Check out more of our work on our website TheHitKingz | Buy Hip-Hop/Rap Beats | Instant Delivery Beats

If anyone is interested in joining, post here, or email me examples of your work at sales@thehitkingz.com or thehitkingz@gmail.com

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how does your team work? y'all produce beats seperately and then have a joint platform to sell them? or do you collaborate?

Wepa Man

Ramblings of an Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Every producer forum has this same bullshyt scam

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
how does your team work? y'all produce beats seperately and then have a joint platform to sell them? or do you collaborate?

We mostly collaborate with each other, sometimes do solo work. But on the beats we collab on as a team, it is usually 2-3 members working on a specific beat. We use MyFlashStore, under that platform we have a section called "Co-Producers". This is how we split earnings when a sale is made.

So if 2 producers from the team work together on a beat, they both get 50% each of all sales for that beat.

All beats made together as a team are then posted for sale on our website www.thehitkingz.com

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
Every producer forum has this same bullshyt scam

I hope you're just trolling.

Here is a screenshot of my paypal, sending sales splits to other producers on my team.

And here is our splits calculated on myflashstore

This is how splits look like on myflashstore

Wepa Man

Ramblings of an Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
I hope you're just trolling.

Here is a screenshot of my paypal, sending sales splits to other producers on my team.

And here is our splits calculated on myflashstore

This is how splits look like on myflashstore

Not trolling BUT i have seen all this before.