Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So...I need to say this and I'd like to hear y'all thoughts;

After falling in love with this open world andechanics and satisfying pace, I'll never be able to see open world games the same again.

I wanted to go back and fukk with Ghost Recon's Ghost Mode & Assassin's Creed Origins but I don't know if they are going to feel so inferior that It'll kill the immersion for me.

This game should seriously be game changing.

Thoughts?

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I'm in chapter 4

Coli brehs. the Show in Saint Denis. Did y'all volunteer to fight the stronger woman in the auditorium. I beat the shyt out of her but I lost to her and they threw me out at the outside. I wonder did y'all win against this stronger woman? :patrice:
So you got the beats from a woman :mjlol:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:pacspit:

I really do :snoop:

The draw mechanic is your friend, friend.

When you start getting held up, slowly press in the trigger when focused on someone, dont press it in all the way. When that bytch get full press it in all the way and let go of the trigger. You've now quickdrawed and about to light some motherfukkers up in Deadeye. :blessed:

Straight Man with no Name/Manco shyt, dawg.

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
The draw mechanic is your friend, friend.

When you start getting held up, slowly press in the trigger when focused on someone, dont press it in all the way. When that bytch get full press it in all the way and let go of the trigger. You've now quickdrawed and about to light some motherfukkers up in Deadeye. :blessed:

Straight Man with no Name/Manco shyt, dawg.

This will help :salute:, but sometimes my horse gets scared and throw me off and then I’m dead :martin:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Just made it to Ch. 5.
I'm :takedat: & :sadcam: at the same time.

Dutch ain't shyt. All his plans get niccas fukked up. Rockstar need to get in the RPG game, because I woulda been hit the mutiny button/storyline. We had the shyt on the Lake nicca, and you forgot the South gonna hold it down, and got US fukkED UP and otr worse than it should have been. We lost Hosea. We lost Lenny. Charles sacrificed himself to the mix and scuffle... All for this dizzy cowboy?
Game is :feedme:status 50 hours in! (and I don't be hunting and fishing... I'm on some mask on, mask off shyt. :gucci:)
This game is :dwillhuh::jawalrus::patrice::manny::pachaha::jbhmm::beli::merchant::whoo::why::sas1::snoop::obama::sas2:
at the same damn time.
:banderas:

P.S. My A button still sticking... Rockstar gotta Holla at me.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So...I need to say this and I'd like to hear y'all thoughts;

After falling in love with this open world andechanics and satisfying pace, I'll never be able to see open world games the same again.

I wanted to go back and fukk with Ghost Recon's Ghost Mode & Assassin's Creed Origins but I don't know if they are going to feel so inferior that It'll kill the immersion for me.

This game should seriously be game changing.

Thoughts?
I still give Witcher 3 the crown:yeshrug:
Witcher 3 was the game changer:yeshrug: