Reddit cac has never heard of people using washcloths or loofahs

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
It's not just cacs, every time I've been to S. America I had to go to a store and buy a washcloth because they weren't in the hotels.
No washcloths in Europe or Spain neither.
At least Japan has that long hand towel that can be used as a washcloth.

ScottieBPippen

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Using a bidet, is the ONLY way. It literally is washing your ass after shyt. That dry wiping is dumb and nasty as hell! For this reason, I never shyt away from home. Brehs, EVERYONE should be on this.

7fe3505bef3e8ccae7e477ce3120ee275c76e1c.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
a lot of yt people main focus in the shower is their hair... got multiple hair care products and nothing for the skin. not a loofer, a cloth or lotion... :dwillhuh:

then they be having mad skin problems. just because you cant see the ash don't mean they ain't ashy. and because the skin doesn't get a rub with the cleanse it tends to not exfoliate well which builds up and creates other issues over time. dry dead and flaky skin...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Using a bidet, is the ONLY way. It literally is washing your ass after shyt. That dry wiping is dumb and nasty as hell! For this reason, I never shyt away from home. Brehs, EVERYONE should be on this.

7fe3505bef3e8ccae7e477ce3120ee275c76e1c.gif
usually people saying this got hair like chubaka which extends to the crack

we don't all have those problems. use a moist wipe and keep it moving n/h

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got 3 wash cloths...

one for my body
one for my face
one for my ass/genitals

nasty ass cacs :scust:

that being said I can't believe this is THAT wide spread... every hotel I've ever been in has wash cloths for people... what the fukk did this cac think those were for? or has he never left his cave/trailer park?

ScottieBPippen

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
usually people saying this got hair like chubaka which extends to the crack

we don't all have those problems. use a moist wipe and keep it moving n/h
I hear you. I don’t have those problems either. But, trust me it’s cleaner, faster, and in the end cheaper than wipes or TP.
:yeshrug:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

:mindblown:

Ladies or men :dame: has this ever happened to yall?! 🤢

I met a fine ass big booty chick on tinder some years ago and went to her place to hit... first time I undress her, i'm fukking with the p*ssy and smell a lil pee.

not the worst thing but I took notice and figured it was cuz she just went to the washroom. Second time i'm over there same thing. I didn't hit again, figured she doesn't have the best clean up routine. sad because she was a looker.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV

Nahhhh :wtf:

People are fukking disgusting. Imagine dating someone who moves like this :scust:

These nasty fukks on reddit always have an excuse for their replulsive behavior

"I'm spectrum, ADHD, etc, etc"

I dont bathe regularly , and especially not using some type of washcloth or loofa, then you are nasty. Don't blame that on something else