Reddit cac has never heard of people using washcloths or loofahs

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs gonna cac but real talk I remember when I was a kid I slept over my friend I slept over my friend and his mother’s house who were from Saint Thomas. I remember going to shower and asking them for a rag and them looking at me crazy.:russ: Mfers gave me a big ass hand towel to shower with.:deadrose:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
White wash rags are god sent, shyt will humble you quick! Like homie above said 3 wash cloths are the move one for the face, body , and hot spots. I had a shorty that would change her clothes every couple hours like on some Clark Kent shyt but wouldn’t shower between and she always wanted to fukk :snoop:
Y use 3 wash clothes when u can wash ur face then body then hot spots? U washing 40+ rags a week

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
no shower after smashing?
Mann she was a nice girl but nah she would want to go to sleep. I remember when I had bought white bed sheets and was going put them on she was like :birdman: not while
I’m here

I honestly don’t even use a wash cloth for face. Got specific face soaps & just rinse in shower. I actually only use 1 cloth….knock out every part of the body (wash & rinse twice) then hit the hotspots last but twice
I didn’t before until one day I said why not and bruh there’s so much that touches our face(food, smoke, eating p*ssy, etc) that the hand cant remove. Specifically that spot under your lips and above your chin first time I looked at the rag and was like damn Daniel!!! Ever since then I’m like :whew:
Y use 3 wash clothes when u can wash ur face then body then hot spots? U washing 40+ rags a week
The way I do it is take the tags of the hot spot wash cloth so I won’t get confused. I’m not gonna use the same rag I used wiping the spots next time to start off with my face. I’m telling you with white rags you won’t want to use that all over I have no prob washing them since I got the washer and dryer hookup.

Oh yea and the feet too! A lot of people neglect that and just let the water run over them

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Nokids what was for regime for washing your face before the towel? What product did you use?

Sound like you weren’t using a solid face soap with a toner :ufdup:

nikkas gone clown but that’s the real game changer

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
@Leonard Washington already schooled us

b1ac2168-40e2-45ac-bdb1-80fb568b47ba_text.gif

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
@Nokids what was for regime for washing your face before the towel? What product did you use?

Sound like you weren’t using a solid face soap with a toner :ufdup:

nikkas gone clown but that’s the real game changer
I used the netrogena face wash with the face lotion, also used the strides exfoliating pads.. I would use toners from time to time. Im definitely open to suggestions tho fam fr. Also going in the sun helps a lot. One of my biggest compliments is how clear my skin is and I had terrible acne as a teen