Reddit cac has never heard of people using washcloths or loofahs

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I had put on a bunch of my co-workers on wash cloths

:mjlol:

They were confused and amazed like it was a new invention.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
White wash rags are god sent, shyt will humble you quick! Like homie above said 3 wash cloths are the move one for the face, body , and hot spots. I had a shorty that would change her clothes every couple hours like on some Clark Kent shyt but wouldn’t shower between and she always wanted to fukk :snoop:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Man i wish i bookmarked the threads on here where mafukkas was on some incredulous shyt cause i said i used a different loofah for each time i took a shower, showered at least twice a day and used shower gloves. Then they was shocked that i washed my loofahs in the washing machine

Dudes was like "that's unbelievable" :skip:

"so you own that many loofahs? You washed them too?

Mafukkas said they use the SAME loofah for like 6 months or till the fall apart :dead:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
White wash rags are god sent, shyt will humble you quick! Like homie above said 3 wash cloths are the move one for the face, body , and hot spots. I had a shorty that would change her clothes every couple hours like on some Clark Kent shyt but wouldn’t shower between and she always wanted to fukk :snoop:
no shower after smashing?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
When I was 13, my high school took us on a camping trip. My bunk buddy was a white dude. He saw me pack my sponge and washcloth before taking a shower.

He looked at me like :jbhmm:“what you got all that for broski? Isn’t the water enough?”

I looked at him like :what: and carried on.

Came back from the shower and put cocoa butter on myself. He looked at me crazy again and asked “what’s that you’re putting on yourself?”

I said “I’m moisturizing.” He looked at me confused and said “why broski? You just came out the shower. Why are you doing all that extra shyt?”

I immediately switched bunks with someone else. :scust:
one semester of college I lived in a 4 bedroom apartment with three other white ppl. I ran out of lotion one morning and asked all 3 of them to borrow some and they all were like :what:

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you don’t have a bidet you can take a half shower.

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
This is why I side-eye anyone that dates man/woman Cacs. They don't even know how to clean themselves properly. Covid also exposed how nasty they are

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly don’t even use a wash cloth for face. Got specific face soaps & just rinse in shower. I actually only use 1 cloth….knock out every part of the body (wash & rinse twice) then hit the hotspots last but twice

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Most cacs just use one bar of soap for the whole house. Stayed in a summer rental with some cacs back in college and i kept all my bath stuff in my room cause they had one nasty ass bar of Irish spring full of hair. I used to spray the hell out the shower before i got in and used flip flops to get in there. They all used one razor too.
:scusthov:

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
I honestly don’t even use a wash cloth for face. Got specific face soaps & just rinse in shower. I actually only use 1 cloth….knock out every part of the body (wash & rinse twice) then hit the hotspots last but twice
The same rag you put between your cheeks you use on the rest of your body?