Reggie Miller and the Indiana Pacers throws dirt on the Knicks after Game 7 victory

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Nah. Congrats to them as you can only play who’s in front of you, but they doing too much :camby:

Talking all that shyt over besting a hospital Knicks team in 7 games :dead:

Nah that ain’t law. You talk shyt you get checked. Idgaf about your injuries

And Josh hart goofy ass always rubbed me the wrong way pause. That vid of him comin over to Reggie ain’t sit right with me.

And divencenzo straight up told them they not like that. Well, he was wrong. Hold that

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks

And Josh hart goofy ass always rubbed me the wrong way pause. That vid of him comin over to Reggie ain’t sit right with me.

And divencenzo straight up told them they not like that. Well, he was wrong. Hold that
They actually did was Donte was saying. They stopped trying to be bullies and won by shooting lights out.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They beat a broken team. I hate the Knicks but theyre doing too much. shyt is corny. Why go 7 vs that?
That still didn't stop SAS and ESPN from insisting that the Knicks would win game 7, so let's not use it as an excuse now.

The media and Knicks fans talked their shyt, so let's the Pacers do the same as well.

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York

*Deleted*

Braman

Superstar
Daps
They actually did was Donte was saying. They stopped trying to be bullies and won by shooting lights out.

I meeean Halliburton was talkin cash shyt to dude the whole game. ….McConnell talking reckless

Siakim had divencenzo

giphy.gif

From my purview NY got humbled :hubie: