Reggie Miller and the Indiana Pacers throws dirt on the Knicks after Game 7 victory

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
You want to talk shyt you got to win :manny:

Nah. Congrats to them as you can only play who’s in front of you, but they doing too much :camby:

Talking all that shyt over besting a hospital Knicks team in 7 games :dead:

I believe Reggie Miller got a right to talk shyt

Josh Hart tried to hoe him on national TV, and he got his payback

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Nah that ain’t law. You talk shyt you get checked. Idgaf about your injuries

And Josh hart goofy ass always rubbed me the wrong way pause. That vid of him comin over to Reggie ain’t sit right with me.

And divencenzo straight up told them they not like that. Well, he was wrong. Hold that

Josh hart is a good dude, just playing with Reggie.
nikka is really positive all the time and feels like one of the few athletes with a black wife.

Divencenzo was right. The pacers aren't tough. They're good young dudes.
Haliburton is the only cornball
The pacers played well and the Knicks fell apart.
The pacers deserved to win

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Josh hart is a good dude, just playing with Reggie.
nikka is really positive all the time and feels like one of the few athletes with a black wife.

Divencenzo was right. The pacers aren't tough. They're good young dudes.
Haliburton is the only cornball
The pacers played well and the Knicks fell apart.
The pacers deserved to win
What you seeing as "playing" others might see as disrespect or doing too much.. :manny:

People can see the exact same thing and take different perspectives..

mag357

Superstar
Daps
What you seeing as "playing" others might see as disrespect or doing too much.. :manny:

People can see the exact same thing and take different perspectives..

You're right because people kind of got a thing for interjecting their own feelings into stuff they aren't even apart of.

Perspective be from way out in left field.

So in this situation Reggie Miller and Josh hart understood what it was

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You're right because people kind of got a thing for interjecting their own feelings into stuff they aren't even apart of.

Perspective be from way out in left field.

So in this situation Reggie Miller and Josh hart understood what it was

The fukk are you talking about :bryan:

The players are IN IT and clearly they took offense to being essentially called soft. Hence the Hali trash talk, hence Siakim with the Denzel ‘get your fukking hands off me’

Like buddy said, everybody don’t play like that and the Knicks found out yesterday via curb stomp.

And fyi with Hart I don’t play passive aggressive. Don’t cuss in my direction my nerves got a tick from that video. ‘Aye they said fukk you’ . He not slick

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
That still didn't stop SAS and ESPN from insisting that the Knicks would win game 7, so let's not use it as an excuse now.

The media and Knicks fans talked their shyt, so let's the Pacers do the same as well.
fukk you mean, “excuse”? Our whole goddamn starting lineup and critical pieces off the bench were either out or completely hobbled.

Who the fukk expects anyone to win against a really good team under those circumstances? It’s factors.

Stephen A a dumb fukk. Who gives a shyt what he says? Just use your head.

We’ll see y’all next year tho

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
fukk you mean, “excuse”? Our whole goddamn starting lineup and critical pieces off the bench were either out or completely hobbled.

Who the fukk expects anyone to win against a really good team under those circumstances? It’s factors.

Stephen A a dumb fukk. Who gives a shyt what he says? Just use your head.

We’ll see y’all next year tho
Not with players like OG who can’t stay healthy you won’t.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The fukk are you talking about :bryan:

The players are IN IT and clearly they took offense to being essentially called soft. Hence the Hali trash talk, hence Siakim with the Denzel ‘get your fukking hands off me’

Like buddy said, everybody don’t play like that and the Knicks found out yesterday via curb stomp.

And fyi with Hart I don’t play passive aggressive. Don’t cuss in my direction my nerves got a tick from that video. ‘Aye they said fukk you’ . He not slick

@skyrunner1

See what I mean.

Them players ain't have nothing to do with Reggie and Josh light hearted interaction.

And you were home on your couch.

So what is we really talking bout here lol

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
1st round fodder talking like contenders, I hate it.:scust:
If Milwaukee was healthy these guys don’t even get the privilege of facing us in the 2nd round.:camby:
Again, styles make fights. You act like the Pacers didn't smack them up in the RS with both Dame and Giannis playing