Reggie Miller and the Indiana Pacers throws dirt on the Knicks after Game 7 victory

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Knicks don't have anything stand on to use injuries as an excuse. They lost in the 2nd round last year. Lost in the 2nd round this year.

Those the breaks/facts nikka.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
If Haliburton was really about it, he would've worn that hoodie before the game

When the Knicks were making their run, he stopped talking, only to talk again when they went up double digits

That's why he ain't beating the frontrunning allegations

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
If Haliburton was really about it, he would've worn that hoodie before the game

When the Knicks were making their run, he stopped talking, only to talk again when they went up double digits

That's why he ain't beating the frontrunning allegations
If Knicks beat the Pacers, no one would give a fukk what Haliberton was thinking.

That's exactly how I feel about the Knicks and their fans now. You took the L. No one gives a fukk what you think or feel about anything. Go away

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I keep thinking of Dave Chapelle when he was talking about OJ. ‘plus, he was found not guilty so …meh, ya know :manny: ‘. :pachaha:

This is sport not charity. Tough breaks ngga. Man up.

Some of yall ain’t never hooped or played competitive sport. We are not friends you ain’t my daddy you dont tell me shyt. The mere attempt is disrespect. Nggas can celebrate however tf they want to.

Same vibes of Jokic trying to turn Ant down.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I keep thinking of Dave Chapelle when he was talking about OJ. ‘plus, he was found not guilty so …meh, ya know :manny: ‘. :pachaha:

This is sport not charity. Tough breaks ngga. Man up.

Some of yall ain’t never hooped or played competitive sport.
I find it hypocritical and hilarious that people like to pick and choose when to use the injury excuse when it affects their team. Otherwise, they don't want to hear it.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I find it hypocritical and hilarious that people like to pick and choose when to use the injury excuse when it affects their team. Otherwise, they don't want to hear it.

Right. These same people LOVE when players block a 10 year olds shot at a camp….or go to the Rucker and score 75….or a big dunking on a small….or a small crossing up a big…or Kobe dresses down a guy who barely made the league its MAMBA MENTALITY :beli: