RELIGIOUS DEBATE: Judaism, Christianity, And Islam Connect. So, Why Do ALL THREE BASH Each Other?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Yeah I'm tryna get Plat :umad: However, this has been on my mind. Not my first religion thread, but this is different. I want this to be a serious thread:birdman:

Anyway, all THREE of these religions connect right :jbhmm: So, why will a member of a different faith say you're going to hell is you don't believe this one or that one:francis: As a kid, I thought all three connected and it didn't matter which one you picked :manny: I'm not an Atheist btw. How did it come to be that all three have tension with each other?

Plus, we have wars over religion all the time:mjcry: Shouldn't they live in peace?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You haven't read that shyt at all young buck fukk buddy!

Each claims they are more truthful and better etc ..Do the math you twin biscuit!
Well my father told me that as a kid. However, when I got older I found out he was wrong. Like, they have similarities and differences in the three religions.

Last edited:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
True believing members of each religion shouldn't bash each other if they're living the values preached by each religion :francis:

But they all have contention with each other due to the differences in beliefs, even though they all supposedly worship the same God.

Jews and Muslims are actually closer with one another than Christians. The Trinity, as well as God supposedly having a son make Judaism and Islam question the Monotheistic claims Christianity asserts. There's a reason Jews can pray in a Mosque, but not in a Church.

There are bunch of other differences you can latch onto but IMO the biggest separation between the 3 is the subject of Jesus and the oneness of God.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
True believing members of each religion shouldn't bash each other if they're living the values preached by each religion :francis:

But they all have contention with each other due to the differences in beliefs, even though they all supposedly worship the same God.

Jews and Muslims are actually closer with one another than Christians. The Trinity, as well as God supposedly having a son make Judaism and Islam question the Monotheistic claims Christianity asserts. There's a reason Jews can pray in a Mosque, but not in a Church.

There are bunch of other differences you can latch onto but IMO the biggest separation between the 3 is the subject of Jesus and the oneness of God.
I know Jews don't believe that Jesus is the son. They just worship G-d at the Synagogue.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I know Jews don't believe that Jesus is the son. They just worship G-d at the Synagogue.
It's not just the disbelief in Jesus, but the claims of his divinity as well. Islam believes in Jesus too, but as s messenger, and Jews still consider Islam as part of their family tree.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's not just the disbelief in Jesus, but the claims of his divinity as well. Islam believes in Jesus too, but as s messenger, and Jews still consider Islam as part of their family tree.
I heard that Jews and Muslims were like cousins. I'm might start trying to dabble back in faith. Because my parents want me to get religion in my life. What I've been thinking was to visit all three and read books to see which one I fit in.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
But they cant be neighbors and its global news for thousands of years? :beli:

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
I heard that Jews and Muslims were like cousins. I'm might start trying to dabble back in faith. Because my parents want me to get religion in my life. What I've been thinking was to visit all three and read books to see which one I fit in.
Why settle for a main religion? Choose Czernobog :shaq: