RELIGIOUS DEBATE: Judaism, Christianity, And Islam Connect. So, Why Do ALL THREE BASH Each Other?

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Daps
How is Judaism closer to Christianity than Islam

Both Islam and Judaism agree that Jesus was not God

That's about the only thing you guys have in common.

both Muslims and Jews are circumsized

Why do you think circumcision is popular in US?

both Muslims are Jews don't eat pork

Muslims eat camel meat which is strictly forbidden in the Torah.

both Muslims and Jews abstain from Alcohol

Wrong.

Judaism does NOT prohibit alcohol.

both Muslims and Jews fast on certain prescribed days.

Christians also fast on prescribred days.

Both muslims and Jews must drain the blood of the animal before it is prepared for cooking (halal and kosher)

So do Christians. Read Acts 15:20.

also lmao @ Jews not being allowed to share the Torah to Muslims, I know Jewish people and I discuss the Torah with them they have no problem sharing it with me :heh:

Officially, Jews are not allowed to teach the Torah to Muslims since the latter does not believe the Torah to be true.

Daps

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

You're just going to ignore everything in the link I provided including the fact that Christianity was ruled as idolatry? :sas2:

Officially, Jews are not allowed to teach the Torah to Muslims since the latter does not believe the Torah to be true.

This is how I know your knowledge of Islam is infantile. Belief in the previous Books, including the Torah is a prerequisite to be a Muslim :dead:

Daps
The bolded part is all conjecture so Im gonna ignore this especially because Jews are referred to as the Chosen people in the Quran.

and Muslims bowing to Mecca has nothing to do with Jews, Muslims controlled Jerusalem throughout history but have never bowed towards it.

The correct translation of that hadith you quoted is this

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say, ‘The Jews will fight you and you will prevail over them, then a rock will say, “O Muslim, here is a Jew behind me, (come and) kill him.”’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 3593).

The authenticity of the hadeeth about fighting the Jews - islamqa.info

The hadith you quoted is a prophecy that predicts a war between Muslims and Jews (which the Muslims do not instigate) that predate the day of Judgement. It says nothing about how a Muslim should conduct himself with Jews, it is a prophecy and treated as such.

Stop lying.

Mohammed bowed facing Jerusalem in the hopes of luring the Jews to his new found religion but only stopped once the Jews rebuffed his advances. This is common knowledge.

Anyway, how do you expect to have lasting peace with Jews when your own religious books look forward to the destruction of Israel and its people?

Daps
You're just going to ignore everything in the link I provided including the fact that Christianity was ruled as idolatry? :sas2:

I didn't. I already know full well what the Jews think of the religion that is Christianity.
This is how I know your knowledge of Islam is infantile. Belief in the previous Books, including the Torah is a prerequisite to be a Muslim :dead:

lol since when have muslims believed in the Torah?

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Stop lying.

Mohammed bowed facing Jerusalem in the hopes of luring the Jews to his new found religion but only stopped once the Jews rebuffed his advances. This is common knowledge.

Anyway, how do you expect to have lasting peace with Jews when your own religious books look forward to the destruction of Israel and its people?

do you have any proof of the Prophet trying to lure Jews to Islam, specifically by praying towards Jerusalem ?

Daps
do you have any proof of the Prophet trying to lure Jews to Islam, specifically by praying towards Jerusalem ?

Google is your friend.

In Tafsir of 02:143 wrote by Jalalyn we read;

"the Prophet (s) used to face it in prayer, but when he emigrated he was commanded to face the Holy House [of Jerusalem], in order to win the hearts of the Jews..... "

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Google is your friend.

In Tafsir of 02:143 wrote by Jalalyn we read;

"the Prophet (s) used to face it in prayer, but when he emigrated he was commanded to face the Holy House [of Jerusalem], in order to win the hearts of the Jews..... "
Tafsir isn't proof lmao its a specific person's interpretation of the text.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Why do muslims want Jerusalem- the seat of King David- so badly?
The dont want Jerusalem itself, they want to be able to pray at the Al Aqsa mosque which is a very holy place for Muslims.

They are happy to coexist with Jews in Jerusalem, which has been the case for centuries until recently.

Daps
Then how can you say its closer than Islam, when Christianity is ruled idolatrous and Islam is deemed pure Monotheism? :skip:

lol then why do the Jews reject Mohammed as a prophet?:comeon:

Practically forever

huh?

I always thought the official teaching in Islam is that the Torah was corrupted by the Jews? No?