Remedy games developer "PS5 SSD May Not Necessarily Translate into Much Quicker Loading Times"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dev kits tend not to represent the final product, it might have had an SSD but probably not as fast as the PS5's . Plus im sure that those
who knew PS5's final specs were most likely a select few first parties studios . I dont think even the Github leak spoke about the SSD.
SSDs are not new.

Why y’all acting like they didn’t exist until Sony put one in a PS5? :mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dev kits tend not to represent the final product, it might have had an SSD but probably not as fast as the PS5's . Plus im sure that those
who knew PS5's final specs were most likely a select few first parties studios . I dont think even the Github leak spoke about the SSD.

Just like Microsoft who knew Sony was watching and gave dev's a barely 10 flop dev kit until a couple of weeks ago.

Microsoft winning again. Tell Sony to be proactive brehs

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The dumb thing about this whole thread is the article actually shyts on the Xbox even more using this logic .

Shut up Microsoft already showed their SSD in the works. Suspend and resume up to 5 games. Sony dont even have a system yet because they couldn't control the heating issues

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are a 3rd party dev now who partnered with Sony for marketing of their previous game.

Sony stans also believed they were a Sony owned studio just a couple weeks ago. @Fatboi1

Now they can’t even get a dev kit?

Sony stans :mjlol:
Nobody even KNOWS Remedy like that. You ask the average gamer about Remedy and replace the Japanese kid with Xbox cluelessness with Remedy
kid20rc1z.gif

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Shut up Microsoft already showed their SSD in the works. Suspend and resume up to 5 games. Sony dont even have a system yet because they couldn't control the heating issues

No you moron ....

if next gen games ... based on the article .... will load at the same speeds as today ... what does that mean for Xbox and it’s slower drive ?

so you see what you did with your answer ? You just destroyed your own thread ...

my god these nikkaz are dumb

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No you moron ....

if next gen games ... based on the article .... will load at the same speeds as today ... what does that mean for Xbox and it’s slower drive ?

so you see what you did with your answer ? You just destroyed your own thread ...

my god these nikkaz are dumb
Pulverized that sad clown