Remember when Jason Weaver was everywhere in the 90s what happened?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
6zPTE4t.png

Defecating? :scust:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think u nikkas are taking the word dominating a bit to literally but its my fault cause I forgot this is the internet. All I'm saying is he was everywhere in the 90s.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then the title should've been "Remember when Jason Weaver was everywhere in the '90s?" :ld:
yeah i changed it my only issue instead of people reminiscing about someone that was everywhere during that time this thread became a circle jerk about the title just trying to ad something new.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and oh yeah the chemistry of Marcus and Moe:banderas:....looks like homie mightve been kicking it a little too hard though:mjcry:

Dont see why dude shouldnt have been a staple in black tv shows,maybe he got a shytty agent after he grew up....he had a couple good songs too,it was cool to see em pop back up and kill that chingy hook....i saw him in some movie on bet that had stacey dash,terell owens,zaria from parenrhood...didnt finish watching though

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and oh yeah the chemistry of Marcus and Moe:banderas:....looks like homie mightve been kicking it a little too hard though:mjcry:

Dont see why dude shouldnt have been a staple in black tv shows,maybe he got a shytty agent after he grew up....he had a couple good songs too,it was cool to see em pop back up and kill that chingy hook....i saw him in some movie on bet that had stacey dash,terell owens,zaria from parenrhood...didnt finish watching though
Yep I saw that movie on netflix it wasnt bad had stacy kiebler and dude from city guy in it.