Remember when Kobe wanted to join a super team

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
kobe, duncan, parker, ginobili...is not a super team? are you joking

nvermind, amari, nash + kobe
wouldn't they have had to possibly trade some of those people to get bean?

that kd sh!t is so stupid tho. gs and okc weren't exactly "rivals." what did they play like one time?

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
kobe, duncan, parker, ginobili...is not a super team? are you joking

nvermind, amari, nash + kobe
They've weren't getting Kobe via trade AND keeping this players together. Are y'all niqqas playing a Father's Day trick or something? Y'all legit serious or trolling?

Last edited:

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
Kobe didn't want to join a superteam he just wanted to play on a team with actual NBA level talent, hence the Bulls being on his list. The year before he requested a trade he dragged a starting lineup of Smush Parker, Luke Walton, Kwame Brown and Devean George to the playoffs.

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Nobody is worse than Lebron.. He literally tries to create teams that nobody can challenge. You join up with 2 other elite nba players and go to the finals. Now you gotta go take an all time great shooter - Ray Allen - from your rival? Look at his roster last yr before the trades.

Bron
Wade
Love
Crowder
I. Thomas
Rose
J.R
Tristian
Korver
Green
Shumpt
Calderon
Frye

When Bron can create teams like this - Kevin Durant going to the Warriors makes alot of sense. Esp when you consider Lebron is constantly tryna find ways to stack his rosters even stronger. Wise move KD

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
TrueHoop Presents: Talk of Kobe-for-LeBron trade happened in 2007

"I never would've approved it. Never. The trade to go to Cleveland? Never," Bryant told Holmes. "That wasn't one of the teams that was on my list. It was Chicago, San Antonio [or] Phoenix."

Kobe wanted to pair up with tim duncan or steve nash (his biggest rivals)...and you call kd a bytch!

These Bron stans are emotional ass Beyonce stans..

I swear these are females from LSA

Disgusting thread

:pacspit: