Remember when Kobe wanted to join a super team

Daps
Nothing like KD, I don’t know the exact numbers, but Lakers did lose to the spurs in the playoffs before but beat them as well. This Guy KD jumped ship after the first series

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"That wasn't one of the teams that was on my list. It was Chicago, San Antonio [or] Phoenix."

He really was jealous as fukk of Duncan the gawd
Dude literally wanted to be traded to a conference rival

:umadduncan:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Where's all of the so called unbiased posters who call out Kobe stans/fans for shyt posting, to suggest this shyt get thrown to the bushes?

Dirt thread.
How many of these thread clutter the main page compared to Bron trash?

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You knee grows were too young to remember the fukk shyt Kobe was trying to pull until he got a prime Lamar Kardashian and Pau to help win those back-to-backs...or y’all playing stupid.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Sho

Shouldn't make a difference, dirt is dirt. You're one of those who comment on the poor quality of threads when it pertains to Lebron, but rarely any other player. No passes.
It does make a difference. A clear one. One clutters the board the other makes a peep of noise you turn Trump Republican saying theyre just as bad.

One can do a screenshot of the last 10 pages and guarantee you its 4 to 1 bron >> Kobe hate threads but youll give the Kobe thread 50% of your attention....but its Bron stans that go hard because you hate facts.

:camby:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
It does make a difference. A clear one. One clutters the board the other makes a peep of noise you turn Trump Republican saying theyre just as bad.

One can do a screenshot of the last 10 pages and guarantee you its 4 to 1 bron >> Kobe hate threads but youll give the Kobe thread 50% of your attention....but its Bron stans that go hard because you hate facts.

:camby:
I don't hate facts, I don't even argue in those threads denouncing Bron. You can't find me doing so either. What I do hate is the :cape: you do for Bron and his fans who go overboard with their bullshyt. You're not biased you ACT like you are, you're a stan who goes tooth and nail for nonsense. You selectively call out anti-Bron threads but I rarely see you talk the same shyt in anti-Kobe threads, your ass just bring up the disparities in comparing the amount of threads made for each player.

You don't care about facts breh, you care about people disagreeing with your egotistical posts and rebuttals. Me? I don't take this shyt that serious because there's a bunch of young uninformed kids who clutter this site with pure bullshyt. Relax and get in where you fit in, stop barking at the moon niqqa. I see what you see, you choose to complain and I really don't.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I don't hate facts, I don't even argue in those threads denouncing Bron
Who the hell asked you to. Point is, how many iterations of saying I dislike a player can flood one board and it not be considered clutter?You see one post, and all of a sudden it carries the same weight as 10 pages of trash threads. :childplease: fukk the rest of the trash you posted, but you have the nerve to talk about poor quality posts while saying zero about the mass of low quality anti bron threads the board is awash in. Ol “L-l—let me take this chance to put one low quality thread shoulder to shoulder to other 50 I was quiet about” ass niqqa, but want to call someone :cape:.

Man please...I can smell your intellectual dishonesty through my screen.

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
Who the hell asked you to. Point is, how many iterations of saying I dislike a player can flood one board and it not be considered clutter?You see one post, and all of a sudden, it carries the dame weigt as 10 pages of trash threads. :childplease: fukk the rest of the trash you posted, but you have the nerve to talk about poor quality posts while saying zero about the mass of low quality anti bron threads the board is awash in. Ol “L-l—let me take this chance to put one low quality thread shoulder to shoulder to other 50 I was quiet about” ass niqqa, but want to call someone :cape:.

Man please...I can smell your intellectual dishonesty through my screen.
Who asks your ass to go through every thread CRYING about what kids post? Sit down lityle dude. I don't say shyt because I'm rarely on the board niqqa, I scroll and rarely post. You have that kind of time to post, bytch, moan and complain...I don't. I bumped into this trash thread because I was on and it derived from a thread we were already in, FYI. Matter of fact, I @ YOU in a bullshyt thread the other day because I saw low quality posting and you DAPPED it. So foh with your unhappy ass keeping tabs on threads being made all day, live life niqqa. Devoting daily time to complaining about the quality of posting is weird shyt. You care WAY too much and these dudes can post what they want, out opinion doesn't matter because they're the majority. You dirt niqqa. Go to bed.

:cape:

NYC Rebel

Daps
I don't say shyt because I'm rarely on the board

So dont say shyt now. This one thread pales in comparison to the rest of the posts that have flooded this board.

Thankfully, the NBA season has ended and we will see the end of these shytty stan wars and get back to qualty sports talk in here. In the meantime, its fake as hell to posture that theres a wealth of Kobe hate threads akin to this that should be called out in equal force. Its far and few between compared to the deluge of Bron hate threads in here. It just isnt.

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
So dont say shyt now. This one thread pales in comparison to the rest of the posts that have flooded this board.

Thankfully, the NBA season has ended and we will see the end of these shytty stan wars and get back to qualty sports talk in here. In the meantime, its fake as hell to posture that theres a wealth of Kobe hate threads akin to this that should be called out in equal force. Its far and few between compared to the deluge of Bron hate threads in here. It just isnt.

I can say wtf I want to. Just like you. So this one thread is the type of Thread Police Department should be in denouncing.

Who cares that much, I don't know or care about the thread counts of each player, you do. You can have that :hubie: